A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
325 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Mascot or Little Stuffie Swap - R4 -- Gallery!!  (Read 38473 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ashestoashes

you'd better not mess with major tom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2007 08:01:28 AM »

This gallery just keeps getting better. I love Tama the turtle(with the pond, how cute!), Timothy Teacup, and Levi and Poe. Levi's expression is priceless.

Hope my stuffie makes it here soon...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists

I dig personal swaps.
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2007 08:31:15 AM »

Grrr.  I keep trying to post a picture of the fabulous mascots that kitkabbit crafted for me, and Craftster was down Sad  Yikes.  Better get on with it before it happens again!!

I love all things kawaii, and I requested some for my office.  Meet Hazel the Hedgehog, Primrose the Squirrel and Sophie the Snail. They are three forest friends that like to hang out (by their favourite mushrooms) and snack on nuts and berries. They are adorable, non?  

Thank you kindly, kitkabbit!  I love them, and I can't wait to bring them in to work on Monday morning Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010 07:53:52 AM by lapoli - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2019
Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2007 08:48:08 AM »

I received today! Amused the postman by opening the door just as he'd given up and almost gone next door.

Here's my housemate bemusedly opening the parcel, a little unsure why it's for her. The coffee and breakfast I made to bribe her to get up early so I didn't have to wait. Roll Eyes

A pic of K's new fairy friend Dualla with her bio and two manga magnets. K's decided that Dualla is a breakfast fairy.

And a picture of when Dualla decided to play hide and seek. I took the opportunity to snap a photo of her wings which meant she got me Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
ashestoashes

you'd better not mess with major tom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2007 09:17:46 AM »

Shazrasha and I must have some magic going, we both received our stuffies today! The post lady honked right after I received her PM that she received my package.

Inside my box was a curious egg:

Wonder what's inside?

It's a wee phoenix!!!

His name is Rafe:

He is on his 378th regeneration. He likes exploring and meeting people, spicy food, chilli chocolate, and sunrises, and dislikes deep water, storms, and steamed cabbage.

Thank you Shazrasha! I love him Smiley

Edited to add: I found this little guy hiding in the top of the package, thanks Shazrasha for letting me know he was there:

He's a magnet Smiley
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007 01:10:41 PM by ashestoashes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists

I dig personal swaps.
zombiecazz
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2007 09:43:37 AM »

He's so cute. Love the egg and the name plate. it's all so cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laughingsquid

pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2007 10:40:03 AM »

omg! that phoenix is so awesome! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"dance when the moon sings, and do not cry about troubles that have yet to come."

my wists
my dA
my blog
Yarnisfun
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2007 01:20:07 PM »

That phoenix is great! He looks so cool. Is he your own pattern?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2007 01:21:53 PM »

Wow! Everyone's stuff showed up at the same time. Cheesy I love when that happens -- but its also a little sad because there isn't as much space to dote on every project as you should. Wink I would go into a play by play of awesomeness but I have to post pictures of my fantastic stuff. Nice work everyone!

Here's a shot of the fantastic Squirrel stuffie that Sheva sent. I love the colors she chose! I was so thrilled when I opened it and saw it was a squirrel. I actually squealed! Cheesy She's holding a bunch of fruit. She also made the CUTEST little felt house.

Here is a close-up of her from the other side. I love pink & brown together. The contrast stitching is the perfect touch.

This is a shot of the backside of the little felt house which had a window with little shutters and embroidered flowers. So cute! She also added some kosher lollies and a smiley box. Smiley Plus a card with cute little kids.

AND she made this wrist cuff for me. It fits perfect and I love the fabric. It also has a little bead work.

Thank you soooooooooooo much, Sheva! You were a fantastic swap partner!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2007 01:34:46 PM »

That phoenix is great! He looks so cool. Is he your own pattern?

Yep, made up specifically for this. I kept the pieces so I could remember how to do it again.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
SugarySweet
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2007 02:27:48 PM »

novastarlet I love your new friend the  Squirrel. It's so cute. I want one too. I have squirrels all over my backyard and I love to watch them play. They're so cute to watch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...