A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 313,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
230 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Jesus Swap Gallery  (Read 7348 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

susanab
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007 06:31:26 PM »

what a terrific swap! i really enjoyed seeing what you crafted for each other. I love that headband--thanks for telling us the pattern info...I went to the wist and found the link:
http://www.savvyseams.com/acc/headbands.php
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007 06:40:37 PM by susanab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007 06:44:55 PM »

This is the tutorial I used - it was the one on the last page of her wists. I made one for myself first to make sure it would turn out ok but I made the scarf part on hers longer.

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44540.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007 02:29:08 PM »

As promised here are pictures of the freshly washed, very awsome T shirt that gkswife reconstructed for me.

the verse on the front is Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"

the back, there is also a verse which sassy missed in the picture is Ephesians 2:8  "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God". 

Both of these verses I love and Romans is one of my favorite books.

Not the best pics so if you have better ones please post. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knittinfiasco
A child of God

YHWH is my Daddy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007 05:22:58 PM »

I received from SUNSETxVEINS!!!

Grin  Grin  Grin

Most favorite package ever!

group shot:

Super cute pillow with inspirational fabric!  Great "Jesus and Me", "He wants me to grow in His Word", "He holds us tight in His arms...", "He puts a new song in my heart...", ""He makes us all special in our own way...", "He gives me friends that makes me laugh...", "He helps me to be my best...", "He keeps his fromises, He is Love...", "He makes all thins beautiful!"

A live P.O.D. (Payable on Death) CD! This is one of my favorite bands.  I don't have this one and there are songs I haven't heard before on it (I'm listening right now LOL). Smiley

The beautifully crafted cross to hang on my wall (in my favorite color).  The different little crosses represent the Christian family. I likes Sammie's description "No two of us are alike, yet when we come together, we make somethign beautiful. Smiley" Isn't that so true?  (Sammie's a writer)

Stuff for crafting with!
stamps! (WWJD, PUSH-pray until something happens)

Wooden fish and a useful compass on a cross keychain Smiley

My favorite: the necklace!

The close up of the pendant:

(wearing it right now, of course)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CheyElizabeth
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007 05:44:19 PM »

I recieved from Jennygurl! Her package was so amazing, I adore everything she sent!

The most beautiful bracelet ever!! Its pink,my favorite color!

A picture frame with my favorite Bible verse on it, and shells which is perfect since I live next to the beach. i put a photo of my kiddo in it =)

A beautiful bookmark (which is way betterthan the receipt I'm currently using as a bookmark, lol) and some fabric covered button hair ties (perfect!) and a cross keyring clip

And the most beautiful embroidered apron, my daughter is modeling it although she's a little small, lol. Its so beautiful in person and I really love it.

Thanks SO MUCH Jenny!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennygurl
He knows me better than I know myself

Smile til it hurts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007 06:20:17 PM »

Hi Everyone! Cheesy
Here is everything Cheyanne sent me. I love everything she totally listened to what I said I liked and wanted. I really feel that Karla matched us up pretty well.

So here is the first Item~ These are all bracelets she made me. The first one you can't see really well but it has a shrinky dink dove surrounded by colored stained glass-ish plastic  Grin love it! The others are all like wrap around bracelets you could say. Very colorful and cute!

These are the journals and bookmarks she made me. I'm engaged so she included me and my fiance Lance's initials on there. Very personal.

Here is the super cute bible bag/cover

And this is the second bag that I can tote all my books and bible in when I go to bible study. Which is weekly. I've been carrying a journal, my study book and a bible in my canvas embroidery tote lol. very sad until she stepped in and made me this cute bag with my initials and soon to be last name initial with a cross... LOVE IT !!

All in all I am soooo happy with everything. My hands had never worked so hard and now I'm kinda at a loss as to what to do with myself since I don't have any projects or anything to make. This was fun. Thanks for everything!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010 11:45:04 AM by lapoli - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness" Psalm 17:15
http://beautymania.ecrater.com/-beauty on a budget
knittinfiasco
A child of God

YHWH is my Daddy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007 06:39:27 PM »

lovely packages, ladies!

I like the reconed T, mommabear1963/gkswife!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommabear1963

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007 07:00:48 PM »

Wow, I love that Apron and the bible cover and tote are so cute.  Good job everyone. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommabear1963

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007 07:14:49 AM »

I am wearing my headband today and I love it.  There are so many ways that you can wear it and so many things that you can do with the ties, I am having a blast thinking up all the different ways to put it on. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CheyElizabeth
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007 06:54:16 AM »

I am wearing my headband today and I love it.  There are so many ways that you can wear it and so many things that you can do with the ties, I am having a blast thinking up all the different ways to put it on. 

I've been wanting to make one of these, and now you've convinced me that I HAVE to =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
February 21, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Ribbon Scarf
The Birds and The Bees

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...