A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bulk paper orders?  (Read 824 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BitsyCreations
The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake. Leonardo DaVinci

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2007 04:50:38 PM »

I've been playing with the idea of selling some paper crafting supplies... I often have people ask me if I could include this, that, or the other thing with their orders, but I don't know where to purchase in the first place.

Anyone know of say, a scrapbook paper company that I can buy in bulk for lower prices??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pheebly
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007 03:29:41 PM »

Are you wanting cardstock or patterned paper?

All companies will sell in bulk if you have a wholesalers license. You'd just go to their websites and click wholesaler information. Some will only sell to you if you have a legitimate storefront or legitimate website store, you'll have to read the fine print on their pages.

Companies as far as cardstock are Prism Papers, Bazzill Basic papers, The Paper Company.

There are so many patterened paper manufacturers. It really depends on what kind of a variet you're looking to sell. Basic Grey, Daisy D's, American Crafts, My Minds Eye, Hambly ScreenPrints, Cherry Arte, Creative Imaginations;those are a few.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BitsyCreations
The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake. Leonardo DaVinci

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007 10:23:48 AM »

Thank you so much!! Smiley  I really appreciate it--I'm in the process of getting my resellers ID, etc.  I didn't know most places will sell to any wholeseller!  Thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...