A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
NOVEMBER NEWS: Did you vote for the best DIY costume yet?
Total Members: 314,809
Currently Running With Scissors:
264 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Indie Crafts for Troops in Iraq  (Read 1296 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

maize

Let Love Rule!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2004 01:37:19 PM »

Hey everyone!

Some of you may know my brother Craig, who is a 20 year Air Force vet, is currently serving in Baghdad.

I thought it would be a great idea to send a big box of goodies from all my friends and fellow Indie crafters to Baghdad for Christmas.

I know many of you are busy with your business and your own presents for family members this year and will understand if you don't want to participate. I just thought it'd be a great way to really show you care for not only our troops but also the people in Iraq.

Everything will be distributed amongst the troops in all branches which are currently serving and, knowing my brother, some things will also find their way to the Iraqi citizens themselves--mostly women and kids.

The last time my brother was in Iraq was during Desert Storm and I remember sending him bags and bags of candy to distribute to the children there.

It certainly doesn't have to be something big or expensive and if you even have cute sample promo stuff, they'd love it.

My deadline is December 10th. I'd like to have everything sent in by then so I can ship it off right away to make it in time.

My address is:

Maize Hutton
Maize Hutton.com
8901 Pacific Ave. NW
Silverdale, WA 98383

If you have any questions, please email me directly at maize@maizehutton.com

I hope your holiday spirit will be generous and from your heart.

Thanks to all of you who participate. I have no doubt in my mind that everyone in Iraq will be truly grateful for your handmade heartfelt gifts.

Cheers!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
November 14, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Bath Bombs
Rainy Days

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...