A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
231 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Round 7 (Signups CLOSED! Send out June 13 & August 29)  (Read 35149 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2009 07:26:58 PM »

Ha! Good thing Kimi has her crocheted bikini on! Those dresses are a bit more revealing than I planned. What have you been feeding her? Wink

And, Al sure did do a great job crocheting his mini-Al for you! His crochet skills are almost as good as mine!

And, again, tell Kimi I miss her and that I'm sorry she had to wait so long for her wardrobe to arrive Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
jungrrl
Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2009 07:27:18 PM »

Wait... What? Cheesy I need some clarification.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I guess this is goodbye.

Tutorials Portal
zendaisy

My hovercraft is full of eels.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2009 07:50:11 PM »

Ahh, it's so good to see more Al after so long! Cheesy I love the mini-Al--so cute, and so awesome.  And I'm so in love with the pillow!  I will be wisting it as soon as I've finished writing this post.  My Al-ette-ness is untarnished by the passage of time. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an Al-ette!
mollytwin1
goddess of the needles

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2009 01:26:21 AM »

I still have my Al-ette pin as well!  I loved watching that guy.  Glad to see he is still inspiring craftsters.  The pillow and mini-Al are both awesome.  Great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2009 02:53:57 PM »

Yaaaaay!  I'm so glad the Alettes are still around!  I have my pin (of course) too and everyone I've shown mini-Al & Kimi's awesome pillow and wardrobe have been very, very jealous.  I keep the pillow on my bed.  Smiley

Jungrrl:  CraftADDchick & I kept in contact since we had such a great swap together.  She made all this wonderful, wonderful stuff for me and just sent it.  She mentioned cleaning out her craftroom and finding some of it.  Wink  I think she recently crocheted the mini-Al though.  Not sure but I'm crazy happy about it.  I also just figured out that I should have posted this in the gallery (which I thought it was).  It has been SO long since I have done any swaps that I've forgotten the rules.  That might be why it's confusing.  Sorry!

CraftADDchick:  Kimi loves her new outfits and she has been gaining weight in her bootey area AND her arms but I don't let her see these posts...plus it looks cute on her.  I DO love her and she adores her outfits and doesn't notice any problems in the arm holes.  She also, of course, loves the colors and that they're reversible.  Can I say thank you enough?  Really!

Zendaisy and Mollytwin1:  GO AL!!!  I just showed my fellow cartoonists at cartoonists northwest how to make videos and used Al's as a portion of the examples.  He's old school now but they still loved him.  It was hilarious actually...I probably could have sold some pins for Gizmonic.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2009 04:21:16 PM »

Yeah, back when the swap was on, I had some technical difficulties with Kimi's dresses, so I held onto them (I sent other stuff to take their place, though!). And, then I came across a couple of other things (like the cross stitch and the ami pattern) and knew I had to include them when I sent the dresses. Problem was, all of the items were never available at the same time. I'd find one, but then not have the others. I meant to put them all in the same place as I found them, but somehow never was able to do that Tongue

So, everything (except the dresses) was finished well over a year ago (but scattered throughout the house). I (very) recently was able to put everything in the same spot and I finally decided to give up on the problem spot on the dresses (armholes) and sent them on their way. kikigirl, I'm glad that you and Kimi love what I sent! Everything was fun to make (except the armholes Wink )!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...