A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Positive Energy Swap Gallery  (Read 11237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
bruisinraincloud
☺B U L L Y☺

bully

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007 05:35:09 AM »

ohhhh SWEET! much better than the one I sent.... Embarrassed sorry! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nothing tastes as good as being fit feels! Did you workout today???
bruisinraincloud
☺B U L L Y☺

bully

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007 08:59:14 AM »

ohhhhhhhh

I am so spoiled!

I am soooooo in love with it all!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhh

this is what I opened to see

and I present

WORRYPUS!
ohhh my best friend now!!!

lol

disney villan glass......I love em all, but Yzma is probably my favorite of all time, so much so I named my cat Ezma after her!

inside the glass

wonderful lip balm...I mean a lot of it, and I will need it too!

an awesome belt!

I love to send snail mail, so this is perfect!

and last but certainly not least~!

I am so excited, so happy! I feel like my partner got cheated after seeing all my super goodness!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019 02:44:41 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nothing tastes as good as being fit feels! Did you workout today???
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007 08:21:34 AM »

Summie, I'm so glad you like your package! I had a lot of fun trying to figure out what to send you Grin

It was a lot of fun being in this swap knowing that we're helping to spread the positive energy. Everyone's packages look awesome so far - can't wait to see the rest of 'em! Thanks so much to our organizer for thinking of the idea and taking the time to organize us all!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leafy_lane
National Society of Sarcasm - Like We Need Your Support!

Genesis 2v24... One Day :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007 11:42:19 AM »

WARNING!! Image obese!!

I received from Shazrasha yesterday and OH MY GOSH!! She's such an amazing partner!

The package itself. The postwoman delivered it and after she'd left I was running around my house like a small child - I mean, an actual parcel! What more could you possibly want! Plus it was filled with bubble wrap - the ultimate stress reliever!

First of all...

A Pirates of the Caribbean (or at least, a pirate) bookmark! I love the trilogy, went to see the third one last Friday and it's so good! Plus I love to read so it's all good!

Secondly...

A solar powered lantern! Basically you put it out to charge in the day and when it gets dark it switches on! Shazrasha also named it 'Star of the Elves', presumably because The Lord of the Rings is another of my favourite films/trilogies.

Next...

Four lots of very yummy smelling bath salts, all natural ingredients! My favourite one is blueberry and yoghurt.

Then there is...

A recipe scrapbook with some recipes already in it! I'm leaving home in September so I'm trying to learn how to cook! As Shazrasha says, "The cover is removable and washable for easy elimination of evidence from cooking related incidents."

Finally, my favourite item...

I proudly introduce... LORD SPIFFINGTON THE THIRD! (or "Spiffy" to his friends) I quote, "Lord Spiffington the Third is a badger and it should be noted that badgers do not belong in microwaves. However you are quite welcome to tear out his innards and heat them." He's fantastic!

Group photo!

Thank you so much Shazrasha! I'm really in need of some positive energy right now too, my boyfriend and I are going through a tough patch as of Wednesday night, but it'll be ok. Smiley Makes me nervous about my package...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Father, I need you
Your strength my heart to mend,
I want to fly higher every new day again.
              --- 'Every New Day' by Five Iron Frenzy

Do you have a good reason for not checking out my blog? Didn't think so... http://atinythought.typepad.com/
_Suicidal_Angel_
people love me do you?

I am eternally a slytherin....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007 12:10:45 PM »

Shazrasha where did you get that lanturn?!
i have been looking for one like that forever!
lol great package by the way
spiffy would calm me down any day
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2007 12:44:52 PM »

Shazrasha where did you get that lanturn?!
i have been looking for one like that forever!
lol great package by the way
spiffy would calm me down any day

That lantern wasn't solar powered when I got it.  Cool I saw a tutorial about how to insert solar powered things into other things and just had to try it.

Spiffy was well loved by all my friends who saw him as I was sewing away and they were in fact the ones to name him.

I'm so glad you liked everything Leafy_lane oh and that is actually Captain Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean even if it doesn't look much like him.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
babiestarlite13
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2007 02:09:18 PM »

MoonlightBliss recieved today and asked me to post pictures

the tote bag and shirt that says vintage chick on it

the inside of the totebag

and her very own bag of polka dots~~  also included was a tator tot toy from sonic with polka dots on it (not pictured)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MoonLightbliss33

Knitting Love <3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2007 02:16:59 PM »

the tote bag is my favorite part
i love the size and color of it!!
thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007 02:18:43 PM »

I am a terrible swap partner--I received the BEST swap package from ariaya about a week ago and I am just now getting to post the pictures!

My box was absolutely stuffed with the most amazing things.  Everytime I've looked at the package, I am absolutely thrilled!

This is a close-up shot of several things:  there is a vanilla candle, some nag champa incense (my favorite!), a small drawstring crochet bag, and two pouches of clay masques for my face.

And this is a close-up of two items she crocheted for me--a face/washcloth and a red shoulderbag.  She said she made both without a pattern, which is truly impressive.  I love the bag--I think I'm going to make it my lunch bag at work.

Four homemade soaps, including a hair bar (LOVE them!)

A bunch of bath stuff--bath jelly and bath syrup (yum!), lavender room spray, and lavender oil:

And toys + learn to crochet pack (which is why this has taken me forever because I've been sitting around with my instructions and crochet hook!)

Here's a shot of mostly everything together--this picture is sans crochet hook and lotion she crafted.  The lotion is perfect--my legs are so dry and so this lotion has managed to find itself out of the craft room and into other rooms where it's been used almost nonstop!

Ariaya has completely spoiled me with the most wonderful package! I've got lots of last minute details to jump on!

Actually I did have a pattern for the washcloth .. sort of ... it's a bit modified from the original.  The base pattern is in your crochet packet Smiley

Glad you like it all!

I love seeing what everyone gets!  It's like Christmas all year!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
cmc_aust

Wandering in the wilderness, I realised I was LOST

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007 08:32:39 PM »

People - prepare to be dazzled! Cheesy

I received from Aphie today and luckily I was home because the postie delivered this:

which I IMMEDIATELY had to open because I'm studying and it was a totally welcome break! Wink  Besides which, it was wrapped like a present, how could I resist?!

Inside was:

Firstly, a lovely note with care instructions for "sleep sheep":

Upclose of the sheep:

and of the lavender insert to help me sleep:

and the note included details about the milk and coffee grounds soap she made me:

Then there was the SOFTEST black scarf for winter motorbike rides, only perdified:

and the obligatory action shot (which shows the bead colours more realistically):

with some bracelets underneath:

One says "Follow your bliss" and the other is kind of like prayer beads - pearl, and smooth and mighty purdy.
And at the bottom of the box:

which is really funny because guess what kind of socks I'm wearing today:

(please disregard my pasty knee, I don't do tans and it's winter here!)
And one action shot of the BESTEST RAINBOW PANTS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE (which I will be wearing for the rest of the day because they're flannel and more comfortable than my jeans!:D):

They're a great fit, hipster-style!

Jealous yet, peeps? Cheesy  Cool  Tongue

This has been a great swap; thanks so much Aphie for being an awesome partner and lightupmyroom for organising!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I support Breast Cancer Awareness.  Do you?

Ravelry
Blog
Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...