A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,644
Currently Running With Scissors:
141 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Summer Challenge * Updated* All 4 seasons posted  (Read 26586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Beetastic
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007 09:20:01 AM »

Thanks.  This has been kind of fun.  I love the pattern and all the possibilities.  I did not make enough progress last night to post anything.  I hope by the end of the weekend I will have things to post.

have2craft - have you gotten started yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007 09:25:43 AM »

Well I traced it onto a large sheet of tracing paper because paint wont reverse and Im so ghetto fabulous I dont have any other program that blows it up. Then I started to hand trace it with a sulky transfer pen but the ink was almost dried up  Angry. I then broke out the old school transfer pencil ( red one ) and tediously went over each line. It would not transfer and I used a hardcore rowenta iron even. I don't know if its the paper the fabric or the pencil. Can we say frustrated!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
aliepaige
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007 09:27:36 AM »

Thanks so much dyabolica!!!  I will have to print it out and then decide what I should do it on.  Any suggestions on fabric type???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

***Take a moment and step outside your box***
thewench
Dancing through the stars.

The Profie, she is out of date.

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007 08:29:10 PM »

I havent started yet. I'm computer/photoshop challenged and don't really know how to blow up the image to fit onto 4 pages nor how to transfer over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/thewench
http://knittyfay.blogspot.com/
Dragon eyes, and fairy wings, please god let me see strange things.
have2craft
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007 10:34:06 PM »

I have the pattern printed off and taped together, but that's as far as I've gotten.  I had a huge yard sale today, so I've been focused on that.  I plan to transfer my pattern tomorrow and get started on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Dee~
dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007 06:47:29 AM »

I havent started yet. I'm computer/photoshop challenged and don't really know how to blow up the image to fit onto 4 pages nor how to transfer over.
You dont have to make it four pages big unless your want it big. The way I did it was I opened the saved pattern in paint which is in your accessories folder. Then you go to file and page set up, scaling then fit to 2 by 2 pages
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
Millicent
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007 02:52:50 PM »

I want in too!  I'm new to Craftster and pretty new to embroidery, so I may have some questions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
have2craft
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007 08:59:25 PM »

I *finally* started mine tonight.  It has been such a hectic week.  It's going much quicker than I thought it would.  I'll post a pic of my progress tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Dee~
Beetastic
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007 10:12:07 PM »

have2craft - I can not wait to see what you have done.  I have not gotten any more done on mine.  Getting ready to go camping for the long weekend to busy to even see straight.  I plan on getting more done next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruckusgrrrl
Ruckus-Causing Craft/Animal/Social Justice Addict

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2007 01:47:21 PM »

I've been wanting to throw myself into embroidery, as I currently only cross stitch, needlepunch, knit, and dabble in sewing. Hmm... I may jump into this stitch along. Will go to Michael's this weekend and see what I can dig up to start. ;-) Love the pattern, by the way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Kate~

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Fail Fudge
Feed Your Pie Hole
Ah, fall!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...