can anyone say "spoiled rotten" cuz thats what i am. i received from auntiem today and i don't even know where to begin to tell you what i got. right now the pics are uploading so hopefully by the time i am done telling you what i got the pics will be ready to post.
1. garden apron in vintage green flower material (very pretty)
2. 3 knitted bags holding kits that you will read about below
3. 4 sewn sachets that she says are perfect for putting seedlings in (one of the plants i received came in one--see pic) another one had rose? petals in it for scent.
4. knit washcloth and peppermint foot scrub with directions
5. many herb recipes
6. herbal hair rinse recipe
7. Soil moist (favorite of hers and also mine)
8. Seeds for herb mix, parsley, thai basil, calendula, sage, coleus, yellow pear tomatoes, and trial size ozmocote plant food.
9. 2 "plant porn" notebooks (one actually says "plant porn" on it and has lines for writing at bottom and blank at top for pics and drawings. I will definitely use this.
10. cd's of dining music from Mexico and France with bonus 20 recipes each
11. cute ribbon with flowers and ladybugs on it
12. 4 books
13. Yay!!! A lavender plant which i really didn't expect since she said she wasn't sure how to send.
14. part of one of her jade plants
Wait Wait thats not all--
15. a cross stitched garden quote that is just beautiful.
16. yellow Dahlia bulbs and yellow is my favorite color.
And now for the many pics. Hope i remembered everything auntiem and thanks again--what a great way to come home from a hard day of nursing---and tomorrow should be the perfect day for planting!!!!
sorry about the poor pic quality on the garden quote but it is covered in glass and its dark out so i need the flash or a light and i couldn't get it to take very well. it is absolutely gorgeous so i will take another pic during day tomorrow and post.