A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,852
Currently Running With Scissors:
309 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese Lolita gallery  (Read 26905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gingembre
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007 11:16:04 AM »

Yeah... no offense to kairichan (who sent me the most wonderful swap package), but I think the swap would have been a bit more successful with an organizer that was able to be involved more. Nobody could do anything about flakers, but she seems to have just poofed and left all of us hanging...

Yeah... I just checked her profile page and apparently her most recent swap she "Completed some wishes, then disappeared no communication, didn't send, had to get an angel". It's weird too because she completed 12 other swaps...maybe something happened in her life? Anyway, I just wish there were some more pictures in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LJ
MySpace
Swap Partner Info
Just started a wist: (coming soon)

***Personal Swap Friendly!***
Shelichan
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007 11:30:30 AM »

well lucky for you guys because I got invited to a lolita tea birthday party for my friend (who is a true loli), and Ill wear my outfit there! So youll get some pics soon enough! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
star69

Summer swappin' fever and writing inspiration!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007 07:00:12 AM »

Yay! mistresscandace got my package! But stupid me forgot to take pictures...-_-;
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kairichan

Kitty <3 sushi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007 02:13:02 PM »

Sorry for not responding, A LOT of stuff has happened. My computer crashed, I got pretty sick, we've been having money issues, and on top of that I got very overwhelmed with all that was going on. So now that most of it is being fixed, I am trying to get everything back to normal. I will be fixing everything, give me a day or two to go over my pms and I will set everything right. I am so very sorry, I hope you all dont hate me!!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

P.s do you want me to post pics Shelichan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelichan
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2007 09:26:49 PM »

P.s do you want me to post pics Shelichan

If you have em go for it! I wore it out to a loli party last weekend but I didnt get any good shots of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kairichan

Kitty <3 sushi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007 05:53:05 AM »

::goes and looks for digital camera:: I should have some on my memory card because I think I took them after my stupid comp crashed. (and was restarted so many times we messed it up! Sad Sad ) I I still have em on my memory card, I will!! ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kairichan

Kitty <3 sushi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007 03:20:10 PM »

I should be able to get moving faster on my stuff next week because our new comp will be in!! no more using my friends lol!!! So I will get stuff fixed as soon as I am able to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theaveragedream

beware of those who dislike cats

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007 03:53:57 PM »

I tried to PM Kairichan but:

Send report
Unable to find member 'kairichan'.

Is she gone? My profile still says In Progress. I was in two swaps with Kairichan as my organizer, and a swap partner that refused to talk to me. No offense to either, I'm sure they're nice people, but I just PMed and PMed and than gave up. Wondering what I should do now. I don't want to be labeled a flaker, I wasn't in this swap to get but to send! And I like swaps because you can get to know people, and the things you get mean something, but I didn't even talk to my person. They switched us partners, but my other partner disappeared as well T-T;...if there are any moderators that can guide this amateur and naive swapper by the hand, I wouldn't be hesitant. I've joined the new Panda Bear swap and I'm really into it as I'm sure my partner is ^^;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

star69

Summer swappin' fever and writing inspiration!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007 05:23:24 PM »

I tried to PM Kairichan but:

Send report
Unable to find member 'kairichan'.

Is she gone? My profile still says In Progress. I was in two swaps with Kairichan as my organizer, and a swap partner that refused to talk to me. No offense to either, I'm sure they're nice people, but I just PMed and PMed and than gave up. Wondering what I should do now. I don't want to be labeled a flaker, I wasn't in this swap to get but to send! And I like swaps because you can get to know people, and the things you get mean something, but I didn't even talk to my person. They switched us partners, but my other partner disappeared as well T-T;...if there are any moderators that can guide this amateur and naive swapper by the hand, I wouldn't be hesitant. I've joined the new Panda Bear swap and I'm really into it as I'm sure my partner is ^^;

Well, technically, you need a partner for these swaps, from what I understand. You didn't flake, from what I understand, flake. You need someone to angel for you. PM the moderator who took over the swap for us, taloola, I think it was. Maybe she can help you. She should find you an angel. And she can also help correct your feedback. Did you send for the swap before this one?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alycat
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2007 08:16:26 AM »

I'm sorry!! I didn't even know that this existed. I got my package from eternal_ukyou, but I don't know if she got mine. My camera has also been MIA for MONTHS, so I couldn't get any good pictures... I really enjoyed the items though, I got a pair of gloves that unfortunately came apart on the sender's way to the post office and she didn't have time to fix them, which I completely understand... also recieved a hat and scarf (THANK YOU. I needed that scarf soooo badly, definately my most-used item) and petticoat... the petticoat is rather well-constructed but the shape it leaves doesn't fit my personal tastes.

eternal_ukyou, did you recieve my items? I saw no post about it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...