A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
175 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: badge makers australia  (Read 13155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sticky_kitten
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005 12:45:44 AM »

thanks for the info, ok new prob
which model i'm stuck between tecre and dr dons, i can get both for around the same price, its a matter or which is the best, any opinions?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005 02:30:17 AM »

Sticky_kitten!

Tecre and Dr Don are the same thing, Dr Don just rebadges his.

As for the copyright, I make my own designs, so I've never had a problem with it, but I think it's unethical to steal designs and band logos and stuff.

As I said in my email, I'd be happy to make you up a batch of your own design if you would like to give it a go. If you are in Sydney, we could have a badge and bitch, or something!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2005 02:59:59 PM »

Oops, I forgot to say that my friend who ordered a tecre machine and had it sent to Australia had to pay $500AU in customs, which makes it rather expensive. I think next time I go to the States, I'm going to buy a bunch and bring them home to sell!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chocolat72

post modern craftism

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005 07:41:27 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to get the web address or contact details for anyone in Australia (Pref. Brisbane) who offer the service of 1" or 1.25 " button/badge making. As we are still in the planning process of this idea, I don't have a firm number of buttons per batch this would be. Between 20 and 100 each time? - but all unique pics. Pics could be supplied already laid up into whatever specs required.

Thanks for any help!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005 10:00:41 PM »

I'm in Sydney but I do custom orders on 1 or 1 1/4 inch buttons.

writetojade @gmail.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bond Girl
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2005 08:45:16 PM »

I just found this site: http://www.schoolsupply.com.au/category2_1.htm

They're in Australia!  I don't know much about badges-making etc though so it might be too expensive?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art.
Potion_Of_Desire
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005 10:33:33 PM »

My band is playing a huge gig in Cairns in a few weeks...and I'm contemplating having some buttons made up for our groupies! 

I came across this site....which is based in Sydney and seems really professional... 
www.barebadges.com 

I know its not the same as having your own badge press...but they will press your own artwork/designs...

Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a Blog @ MySpace.
http://www.myspace.com/high_gloss
kitty_cat015
=^..^=

MeOwA PoWA

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2005 07:00:46 PM »

hi, i came across a badge maker once at a national geograpgic store. does that help. it was on the central coast nsw though. try national geographic or the company that sells soap-making/t-shirt printing/jewelrry making/ stuff that is sold in national geographic......hold on.....i think i have one somewhere........nup can't find it. try national geographic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bond Girl
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2005 11:56:38 PM »

If you're in Melbourne, you can make badges for 30 cents at a little zine store in Campbell arcarde under Flinders st (enter from Degraves st).  You just have to get the little bit of paper that shows you the size and then you take in your own designs and make them up!  They are about 1 inch sized badges - little and cute!

I'm going to go and make up my first ones tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art.
Yuenie
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005 08:43:51 AM »

If you're in Melbourne, you can make badges for 30 cents at a little zine store in Campbell arcarde under Flinders st (enter from Degraves st).  You just have to get the little bit of paper that shows you the size and then you take in your own designs and make them up!  They are about 1 inch sized badges - little and cute!

I'm going to go and make up my first ones tomorrow!

Oooh, can you show us what the end result looks like please? I might go get some done next week~ XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...