A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 313,591
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adults Only Swap Round 2 (SIGNUP CLOSED ; MAIL BY 03/26/07).  (Read 24960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Rocka311
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2007 09:21:57 AM »

I'm excited to start this swap up. Some of my first ideas aren't going to work so well but seeing as rocka311 is a lot like me, it'll be easy.

On the fur issue, I'd prefer a bit of fluffy hair instead of pointy just-growing-back hair. Then again, I'm short and my SO's hairy... poor guy. He's not fond of body hair but I don't care so much.

So some people have already started? I've got all of this Friday through next week and until the Sunday after. I barely work and no school. Yay spring break! I may even send little packages throughout the sendout period.

Yay! I'm excited to craft for you PixieSkull!
On the fur issue....hahaha! I'm short too, and my bf is like medium-hairy....but I make him Nair!  Grin Ok, I don't FORCE him too, he actually likes to.... as soon as it starts to get prickly, its time to break out the Nair! Haha!

I'm getting started on crafting your stuff today! I finished up all my claims (so far) for the OWS20 last night so I'm finally ready to go!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

supermedic
SUPERMEDIC

Live Love Laugh But Laugh the Most

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2007 05:24:46 PM »

Grin
Going to PO tomorrow to mail piratekisses package.  will post pics after she receives but she is getting a small knitted condom cozie--pink, a pocket size copy (she asked for) of the kama sutra in a red (outside) and black (inside) satin bag, a penis pillow (she asked for something to rest her neck on while working on her man) and some white feathers for tickling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gothfoxdesigns
Pastie Purveyor

Pastie Purveyor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2007 09:53:09 PM »

OMG you are all so fast! I'm going to be picking up the last bit of supplies that i need this weekend. 
I have so many fun ideas for my partner.. I can't wait to finish them up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xstitchdollx
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2007 10:27:12 PM »

i've gotten startedd on a few of mine but i can't believe some of ya'll are actually already finishing up!!! thats craaazy Shocked haha. i kinda went crazy with mine though. couldn't decide on which projects to do so i'm just doing them all:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkstars69
dresses, bags - love 2 make them. check my label out

crafting since '86

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2007 11:38:54 PM »

Hi,
I am posting my partners (Rosemary) items today, I have had issues with australia post many times so I aplogise for any delays...

She is getting a whip, satin case, wool restraints, cuffs, sex book, and eye mask.

I hope she likes it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

make it, sew it, knit it... i love it all!
always up for accessory swaps, bag swaps, pm me if u would like 2 chat!
pinkstars69
dresses, bags - love 2 make them. check my label out

crafting since '86

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2007 11:40:38 PM »

Hi I have posted my items for rosemary today
i hope you get them by the end of next week to earlier following week as i am posting on tues and australia post is SLOW Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

make it, sew it, knit it... i love it all!
always up for accessory swaps, bag swaps, pm me if u would like 2 chat!
Rosemary
Youtube Queen

Youtube Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2007 01:46:09 AM »

I assure you I will love it!
And Australia post isn't that bad. 

And I feel kinda bad since I haven't actually started yours yet, but at least this way I can make sure that what I send you is at least equil to what I recieve.  I hate that "have I made enough" panic that always leads to making too much.
I will plan the first of my projects this weekend so I can work on them after work.  Unlike other swaps I have done I am actually pretty interested in what I am creating for this one so I don't mind creating after work.

And I just had a freak out because I looked at the title and thaught it said that I had to post by the 6th instead of the 26th.  No more Vodka for Rosemary.
ok, just a little more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/charlieisagirl

Makeup/Clothing Tutorials:   http://www.youtube.com/stardustandunicorns

Formspring:  http://www.formspring.me/charlieisagirl

SUBZIES??? 
KTHXBAI
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

rocking the GI Jane look

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2007 03:11:41 AM »

I'm in the I havent started yet, but I am planning on an orgy of crafting this weekend. I know what I am making for Knitting_nyxxie but its a surprise so I'm not telling!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007 03:24:27 AM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps,  I print a lot of random fabric, usually with no purpose in mind.  let me know if you want any of it.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
knitting_nyxxie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2007 06:37:40 AM »

I'm in the I havent started yet, but I am planning on an orgy of crafting this weekend. I know what I am making for Knitting_nyxxie but its a surprise so I'm not telling!

I also haven't actually started crafting yet but I have started brain storming! I have some good ideas but I am very tempted to PM some other members to get some ideas. Is it wrong to use other memeber of this swap for ideas for my partner?  Huh

Hi,
I am posting my partners (Rosemary) items today, I have had issues with australia post many times so I aplogise for any delays...

She is getting a whip, satin case, wool restraints, cuffs, sex book, and eye mask.

I hope she likes it.

Sounds wonderful although you shouldn't have let her know what you were sending, the surprise effect is a lot of the effect, I will forgive you this once!! lol Now I am wanting to see pics!! I cannot wait!! I cannot believe you have sent already, you are making me look like a slacker over here!!

Each time I have sent from the states to Australia it was amazing how quick it was but with in Australia I have no idea!!

Good luck crafting everyone! I have two shows this weekend so I am not to sure how much I will be around, if anything comes up make sure to let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you in Middle TN Join us TN Craftsters!
Wist
KatAutumn
Knitty Hippie

Princess of Mod Podge

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2007 06:38:52 AM »

Oh my dirty mind is racing with ideas.  I've spoken with craftypuppymom via PM and I think I am totally set on what I'm going to make for her.  I can't wait to get started this weekend!   Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Artsy Fartsy LJ:
The Krafting Kat
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pom Pom Shades
February 21, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Ribbon Scarf

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...