Swap name: ATC Chinese New Year Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Katxena
Sign-up date range: 2/7 to 2/10
Date to send item by: 2/20
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All Ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
This is your chance to make Chinese New Year Themed ATCs! Yellow, gold, red, dragons, coins, red envelops -- whatever Chinese New Year's means to you! The new year will be the year of the boar/pig. You will make 3 ATCs and trade them with 1 partner. They can be part of a series or they can be 3 wildly different cards -- it's up to you, as long as they are Chinese New Year Themed. ATCs are small and light-weight, so a DCN will not be required. However, there are a couple of special mail considerations:
1) You *must* PM me and your partner when you send.
2) If your cards are not received by your partner 2 weeks after the date they are sent, you will have to make and send 3 new cards.
3) If you are mailing to someone in another country, you must send your cards by airmail.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. It's not possible to communicate too much with me! New swappers and new ATCer's are welcome.
The "new theme" discussion thread for this swap is here: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=148864.0
The gallery for this swap is here:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=151611.0
What's an ATC? Learn more here:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136601.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country: (Please format your response for mailing)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Participants
5. Modus Operandi
Partners will be mailing 3 cards total to each other
1. candikaneiscrafty & veganxwater
2. CjSachiko & redheadskydiver
3. Colorfuldayz & Selise
4. itscute & retro-redux
5. jamesdean & tristitia
6. Katxena & Modus Operandi
7. Melladh & norianai