A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 315,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
170 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Calling all Hockey Fans!  (Read 1073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

AngiR
« on: February 03, 2007 12:28:20 PM »

Last summer, my friends and I attended Stitch & Pitch; an event where knitters and crocheters could receive discounted tickets and a bag of goodies at a baseball game. The Texas Rangers were good enough to host the event in Arlington, TX. In July. Outside. In Texas.

Which made those of us there wistfully think of cooler temps. Like Ice Hockey game cold. Which got us then thinking, Dallas has a hockey team, and doesn't hockey and knitting just seem to go together? Hmmm? After all, players don't wear jerseys, they wear sweaters.

So, to make a long story short, and with the help of several people, there is going to be discounted tickets available to knitters and crocheters who are willing to actually knit or crochet during the game.

The tickets are going to be $22 for a game at the American Airlines Center, near downtown Dallas on March 18. To order tickets call 214-387-5549.

I'm also going to be posting a link to a PDF of the order form on my blog, so you can go ahead and find it there. Just click on the link and save it to your drive. It won't be there for very long. We'll see how my bandwidth holds up.

Here is the location: www.justanotherblog.com/?p=137

I hope to see you there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...