A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 318,327
Currently Running With Scissors:
392 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 18 - January 1-31 Gallery  (Read 50754 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2007 07:20:21 AM »

I received the most amazing zombie girl from Bhean yesterday!!!! Check her out! Here hair is dreaded, she has a wonderful skull bead holding her pigtail, and she is the perfect size! I LOOOOVE her!

Get those "add to wist" buttons ready!! WOO! WOO! Thank you so much for her and for taking the extra time for all the detail! *squeal*

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007 11:45:19 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: March 13, 2007 11:45:14 AM »

I can't wait to see what you got XladyluckX cause if it is anything like what I just got in the mail from bhean it has to be awesome!!

I got a mini quilt that is just gorgeous!  I will be posting pics up tomorrow or later on this evening - I need to speed clean the house before our playdate guests arrive!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
groschveux
« Reply #292 on: March 13, 2007 11:48:02 AM »

Awww, what a cute little zombie!
It has such a cute face and I love the crazy hair and the wee little necklace.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: March 13, 2007 12:59:04 PM »

That is awesome - Collin would probably love something like that - with the crazy hair.  He plays with "green man" (that's what he named him) who was made by TwiztidBlood - He tosses him in the air and green man sky dives.  It is pretty funny.  I think he likes the way green man's legs and arms just fling about so I can see him liking something with that crazy hair.  That doll is so cute and zombified at the same time. Sooo cute! I just want to squeeze its cheeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #294 on: March 13, 2007 01:17:05 PM »

awwww deb im so glad he likes it!

id like to make up my own better pattern of something for him sometime when i get a chance to sit down and make something up alot nicer for him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2007 05:31:54 AM »

Here is what bhean had sent me - being modeled by Collin, who sadly is sick and is not going to school today.  Nothing like a latenight round of hurling to kick off the night!

Anyhoo - I didn't get one quilt yesterday, I did indeed get 2.  After I had checked Collin's backpack, I saw that he had made a quilt as well - how cool is that?  I got 2 quilts in a day!!

They both have wonderful use of color and a great design quality!  I am really tossed on the one bhean sent me - I want to hang it up for the world to see but I think it might fit across the top of my dresser which really could use a scarf on top of it to protect it(and wouldn't that be selfish of me to not share its beauty?  It is soooo gorgeous and I love the colors!!) - I think I will need to share it with the house - it is too pretty to keep it to myself!  Collin also pointed out that the fabric has dragonflies on it - it really is stunning if you could see it in person!  I will post up more action shots once I get it hung - probably this weekend as the next few days are mad crazy and  I need to do some serious hanging - I got letters and a quilt to go up on the walls now!  I won't complain.  I really feel completely spoiled!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007 12:46:15 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: March 16, 2007 04:30:01 PM »

I'm really glad you like it...I found one a lot like it at a thrift store a while ago and thought I would make one inspired by it for you. I know that you like quilts and I wanted to try to repay you for all the cool things you have sent in swaps past....It was more difficult than ones I've made before, but I thought it would be fun - you deserve it!  I was so happy when I found the dragonfly fabric, glad it was Collin who discovered them! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
groschveux
« Reply #297 on: March 17, 2007 07:54:10 AM »

WoW!  Shocked
The quilt is beautiful.
Bhean, what great work you do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veludo
« Reply #298 on: April 15, 2007 10:19:11 AM »

after craftydeb being the best organizer ever (she found me a angel but when she noticed i never got anything from that angel she found me other one) i got a package with such cute stuff (and everything, and i mean everything, matched my likes) from love2experiment.

thank you so much girls for making me a bit happier the past week Smiley

and here are the photos:

{everything}

{hello kitty goods}

{lovely lovely stickers}

{wallet detail}

{fabric detail}
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2007 10:26:52 AM »

you are lucky, loves2expirement always make suchs a beautiful things, I love everything in this package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fold Out ATC
I'm Meltingggg!
Meatless Monday: Croissant Bread Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...