A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 315,238
Currently Running With Scissors:
144 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Print Gocco  (Read 2031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

nearfantastica
« on: September 23, 2004 06:29:01 AM »

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I could purchase a Print Gocco B6 High Mesh kit brand new in Canada? I have searched high and low for this kit. My best bet is Ebay, however the prices on Ebay are in US currency, I’m looking to spend in Can $$$. I know occasionally they come up in Can funds, but not that often. I'm tired of looking. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

-Calla
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitsyv

Vic Park Hocker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004 06:49:37 AM »

Hey Calla!
I am not sure where you live in Canada, but I am in Calgary and purchased mine at an art store called Swintons.  I know there is a store in Toronto that sells them called the Japanese Paper Place and I am pretty sure they offer mail order.  You could try Swinton's for mail order as well...I know they are alot cheaper here than in Toronto, so it might be a better bet.
Good luck with tracking one down...they truly are so fun, and incredibly easy to use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can't think of something witty, lie.
nearfantastica
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004 11:29:18 AM »

Hey kitsyv !

Thanks for your quick reply!! I live in and around the Toronto area, and I’m going to look into the Japanese Paper Place. Do you remember how much you paid for your Print Gocco? I've seen all different prices, and wouldn't mind a target rage. Thanks for your help.

-Calla
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
February 13, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Reusable Shopping Bag

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...