A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 319,837
Currently Running With Scissors:
283 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 17 - December  (Read 31561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

SoonFamo-Artiste
Addict To Crafts.

I am crafty obsess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2006 12:39:18 PM »

Is there a gallery for this?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetz_love
SWEETZ <3 SSB

WE DONT PLAY DAT

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2006 12:40:36 PM »

Is there a gallery for this?

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136673.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

to all my lovely swap partners, if you can take pictures of the items that you send to me, just in case, that would be great! me and my digital camera dont always get along!! thanx Grin

MY WIST!!!!!!!
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2006 03:57:20 PM »

HEY GUYS!!

If anyone sends a package to Miss Mermaid or myself, please take pictures before you send?  My home computer is dead as a doornail right now, which means I can't offload pictures from my camera's memory card into the computer.

<sigh>

and if anyone wants to claim me for a new computer, I wouldn't argue!

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
faerykisses
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2006 08:33:05 PM »

I would like to claim lreidlinger for a stenciled T-shirt, please PM me with a color preference (lighter colors are easier for me to work with since they show up better:)

This is my second claim and I have three wishes :0)

I am located in Los Angeles, CA with my boyfriend of four years, no kids or pets but we have a lot of fun together Smiley. I'm 29 and love crafting, I'm just a big kid at heart. I am a beginner sewer but I am very handy with other types of crafts. I like cute stuff but with a twist and a dark sense of humor. I love watching Dexter on Showtime, Greys Anatomy, Heroes, Ugly Betty and I love anime cartoons. I am also a Hello Kitty freak and Amy Brown fairies are my frequent muses since I love making life size fairy wings as a hobby. I am always open to suggestions if you have been dying to try something new or you have a specialty that you think I would like. Thank-you for reading my post! Smiley

I have three wishes and I have claimed one crafter.
*Monster anything- especially an 30gb video Ipod holder (pretty please) example in my wists.
*A black money belt like the one in my wists made of black material so I can wear it with any outfit. Please pm me for measurements.
*a simple crochet starter kit- please include a copy of a pattern you have enjoyed that you think would be good for a first timer- I am determined to learn how
*a reconstructed top size large please pm for sizing
*a felting project kit- I love the fairy idea in my wists but beads would be a lot of fun too.
*Crocheted amigurumi
*a simple crochet starter kit- please include a copy of a pattern you have enjoyed that you think would be good for a first timer- I am determined to learn how
*black long sleeved gloves without fingers example in my wists
*fairy earrings Thank-you simplyfussfree!
*Bettie page or 50's style ladies trinket box or picture frame
*anything on or inspired by my wists http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Faeries are irrational, poetic, absurd and very, very wise" Brian Froud

http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2006 03:04:00 AM »

I claim faerykisses for crocheted amigurumi (probably a couple of 'em)

This is my 3rd claim, and I'm in Wisconsin, USA.

buckle up, here's the wish list!

handspun yarn - any color, any weight, as long as it's enough to make something out of it

hand painted yarn - do you love to Kool-Aid dye?  i'm in an apartment, and I'm massively afraid to try it here... so if you love to dye the yarn (specially the painted technique) and wanted to send the results, I'd probably be your best friend for life!

felting yarn - bright colors, reds, burgundy, blues are favorites

squares to make a quilt - 6" x 6", please.  I'll piece everything together (and post the results).

cross stitch supplies - almost any kind of supplies, but especially linen for stitching, different colors floss, anything fairies (tinkerbell type, the kind with wings) or anything mickey mouse << Thank you, Homerof2!!

yarn needles (we're always loosing them around here)

almost anything mickey mouse (but not minnie mouse or other characters, please)

almost anything dragonflys - i really like dragonflies

thick athletic socks with slouchy cuffs - on my wist, there's a pair for the style I like

anything to decorate my BR - colors are off white, sea-foam green, ocean shades through to a toasty light brown

squares to make an afghan -  6" x 6", I think.  I decided I wanted a new afghan, so if you wanted to use up stash, I'll put them all together

ribbons - anything bright color or sparkly - wider ones, we use to patch jeans, and we use them for piecing together parts for other projects

grab bag/box of assorted craft supplies - ribbon, buttons, fat quarters, ESPECIALLY zippers and thread - pretty much anything you have too much of and want to pass along

long-shots - I could really use some trousers and/or button down shirts for work - PM for sizing

turtleneck shirts for winter - almost anything, I live in them in the wintertime - PM for sizing

a bubba*tink style wallet - need LOTS of spaces for cards, since I have every rewards type card known to mankind

felted case for my digital camera - so i don't scratch the screen - PM for dimensions.

Anything Philadelphia eagles football for my son, who loves them

Address labels, for sending out all our packages - PM for details << I got some from ReneeCarol, but need more!

Notecards for enclosing in my packages

anything inspired by my wist  http://www.wists.com/Dulcinea

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2006 06:17:54 AM »

I claim Dulcinea (yet again) for this:

grab bag/box of assorted craft supplies - ribbon, buttons, fat quarters, ESPECIALLY zippers and thread
 - pretty much anything you have too much of and want to pass along

This is my 2nd claim - the first has been sent to the same place this one is going  Grin

I'm in Alberta, Canada.

This is my list in order of preference (but, of course, you are free to pick anything):

1)  Tablecloth (50" x 70") made with sunflower, leaves, snowflake or spring flower material.

2)  I'm looking for specific Laurel Burch fabric - I'd love a FQ minimum of her Hearts and Hummingbirds and anything from her Jungle Song collection.

3)  1/2 apron for when I'm crafting (adult large) and I'd like it with snowmen, snowflake or sunflower material - with or without pockets.

4) Quilted pillow cover for a 16" pillow (I'll provide the pillow) in dark blues and gold.

5)  I'd love a handmade plush teddy bear - around 12" would be great! (handmade=nothing store bought)

6)  Amigurumi pig, elephant or penguin (think, smaller is better)

7)  My hubby collects hot sauce (3-5 oz bottles) and I'd like to add more to his collection - ones with unusual pictures on the labels, shapes or names would be great.

8 )  Crochet hook roll made with snowmen, sunflower, tulip or scarecrow material.

9)  Beading supplies - anything but seed beads as I have enough of those but particularily medium and large unusual shaped beads (no plastic please) in any color.  Beading thread and gold findings. Thanks la_chrystelle

10)  Fabric carrier (the kind with handles) for a 9x13 pan or for a 9" round pan.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 06:32:20 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2006 06:36:47 AM »

Funny girl!  You DO know you are permitted to pick other people, right?  Wink
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 06:52:06 AM by Dulcinea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2006 06:58:24 AM »

Funny girl!  You DO know you are permitted to pick other people, right?  Wink

Oh sure, now you tell me!  I was positive that when you allowed me into this swap, you said
I could only pick from your list  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2006 07:02:54 AM »

and here, i thought it was cause ya love me!   Kiss

Ok, someone Pick Homerof2, cause she's a sweetheart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
faerykisses
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2006 08:14:46 AM »

Ooh! Thank-you for picking me Dulcinea! I am excited! I know you had PM'd RE my wists link http://www.wists.com/faerykisses Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Faeries are irrational, poetic, absurd and very, very wise" Brian Froud

http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Recycled Sweater Quilt
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata
Oh, deer!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...