A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
219 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ribbed Ear Flap Hat w/ Pom Poms!  (Read 94522 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
glossy
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006 03:34:33 PM »

that's a great hat!
did you use the same hook throughout the whole process of making it? or did you use a bigger one for the ear flaps?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
miss_joy
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006 06:37:06 PM »

that's a great hat!
did you use the same hook throughout the whole process of making it? or did you use a bigger one for the ear flaps?

i used the same hook =) i think i was using an I hook for the whole hat.. i was too lazy to change it XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crochet hooker12
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006 05:11:40 PM »

After the earflaps, did you do the reverse sc all around like the pattern says?

Oh by the way, this is adoooorable. I'm making it right now. I'll post pics when I'm done.

I just hope I dont run out of yarn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Mowing your lawn is against nature!" Rufus' response to Rev. Sheldon's comment about homosexuality being against nature
miss_joy
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006 07:42:15 PM »

After the earflaps, did you do the reverse sc all around like the pattern says?

Oh by the way, this is adoooorable. I'm making it right now. I'll post pics when I'm done.

I just hope I dont run out of yarn!

i didn't because i was too lazy lol! but you could if you wanted to.. i think the hat and the earflaps would turn out uhhmm cleaner that way? oh please do post pics when you're done! i'd like to see  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crochet hooker12
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006 06:36:22 PM »

Here's the hat!

Please excuse the slightly insane look on my face. It's finals week.

I'm sooo pleased with the results, although I decided to leave off the other two pom poms. Partially because I ran out of yarn, and partially because I like it without them. All my friends want me to make them one for christmas!

Thank you so much, miss joy. This ROCKS.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Mowing your lawn is against nature!" Rufus' response to Rev. Sheldon's comment about homosexuality being against nature
miss_joy
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006 09:26:15 PM »

Here's the hat!

Please excuse the slightly insane look on my face. It's finals week.

I'm sooo pleased with the results, although I decided to leave off the other two pom poms. Partially because I ran out of yarn, and partially because I like it without them. All my friends want me to make them one for christmas!

Thank you so much, miss joy. This ROCKS.

thank you for posting the pics! it looks grreeeaatt on you!! i'm glad you're pleased with the results =) that makes me happy! and is your necklace made out of buttons? it's pretty! lol don't mind me.. i have a thing for buttons.. haha! take care!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiffanyiffic
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006 10:27:04 PM »

"o SNAP"

so basically...this is the super-est hat i've seen.  and one of my friends wants me to make him a hat for christmas, yeh man, that's easier than spending money, i'd say.

and basically, your hat wins, and therefore...i'm think...omgomgomgomgm imma try this.  color me nervous....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2006 09:35:48 AM »

crochet hooker12 - wow that came out really amazing! i love the color of yours. it really compliments your skin tone! and you are adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
crochet hooker12
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006 04:50:09 AM »

Aw thanks guys. I totally encourage all of you to take a stab at this pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HeHa
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006 04:47:54 PM »

I've made several hats using this pattern so far. I love it! I had to tweak a few based on requests from friends and it turns out I have a big head (bring on the bobble head nightmares) so I switched up hooks in various parts and blah blah blah. Anyway, these two are my favorites.

This one is too small for me so it has made it's way to my old college roommate and she adores it. I love to squeeze the pom pom on top. So soft. When there's just one is it just a pom?

My family has this wooden statue we keep by the front door and I decided he needed a holiday hat. It's about 2 inches tall.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018 01:25:01 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...