A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
293 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: We both need help for one person!  (Read 748 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
half-jack
« on: November 19, 2006 05:21:50 AM »

Hi everyone. I need some help.
My best friend and I are both at a loss as to what to get his boyfriend for christmas. I'm friends with him too, and I want to get him a good gift because for my birthday (which was a week after he and my friend started dating, and he'd only met me once) he got me an awesome present, a pin and a glow in the dark punk rubber ducky.

First off, he's extremely smart. Like....#4 in his class. He loves science, but also loves art, photography, and poetry, and dabbles in/is pretty good at all of them.

He loves to/is excellent at juggling, poi, fire poi, and contact ball, and acrobatic stuff. He and my friend street perform at a nearby mall. He loves cirque du soleil type stuff...He tells us he can't decide whether to be a scientist or run away with the circus.

He seems to like stuffed animals pretty well. He bought a lionking plushie the other day (we can't do anything w/ lionking though, we already bought him the soundtracks and other stuff, don't want to beat it to death), and some friends and I bought him and my best friend a halloween build a bear once.

I was thinking I might make him a mixed media collage of a circus or something...i dunno. My friend has no idea.
help would be much appriciated!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summerlyn

Miracles happen, just ask the angels

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006 01:24:53 AM »

what about hand embroidered juggling balls??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
talmina
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006 05:09:13 PM »

Some juggling balls would be an awesome idea.  If either of you knit, try http://magknits.com/May06/patterns/rosalind.htm.  Otherwise make him the sign in the pic there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ModernDayDauphine
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006 06:46:51 PM »

im not sure your budget and how set you are on making the presents but id get him a polaroid camera and one of these http://shopus.polaroid.com/shop/public/products/details/dsp_product_details.cfm?product=644801

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...