A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
226 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Scrapbook - It's Not A Fashion Statement  (Read 1958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

xhannahcorex

Information Travels Faster In The Modern Age

View Profile WWW
« on: September 18, 2004 12:55:10 PM »

So I just started a scrap book this summer..things have slowed down a little to adding it because I have been back at school and stuff but I just wanted to know some ideas to add to my scrapbook, it's black and white themed its all hand done mainly cut and paste and mainly about memories and people close to me. I have done little memoirs and somethings that my friends have written and pictures I have taken of them but do you think you could give me some ideas of things I could add to it?

All ideas welcome Smiley
Han x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hannahcore - Not Your Average Type Of Core
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004 01:11:13 PM »

hmmm...well how big is the book? do you need a whole lot to finish it? If you do, you could maybe pass it to some of your friends and let them work in it a while.  Is everything (pictures, paper.etc...)in black and white? (which is pretty cool when you think about it.  Wink) you could do song lyrics from your fave bands, movie posters/tickets ya'll saw over the summer, new school year stuff: schedules, first report cards, notes written to each other; ideas for crafty things you want to do, mix cd lists. I like to doodle in mine a lot, little drawings, words, quotes, different lettering techniques. (if i can get photobucket to work, i'll post some of my pages  Roll Eyes)  Really anything you can think of.  Post some pics if you can!! I'd love to see your work.   Wink
Hope this helped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
xhannahcorex

Information Travels Faster In The Modern Age

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004 01:21:20 PM »

hey! thanks for the totally awsome ideas. Yeah the whole books basically black and white photos with black and white everything else basically. It was to make it not seem too over the top if you know what I mean, I love the idea of passing it round although my friends are the biggest bunch of none creative people I have ever seen but some of them might just pull it off. Thanks so much for all the ideas I'll deffinatly be using them. I'd love to see some pictures of yours! I'll post mine up when i can use the scanner next Smiley x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hannahcore - Not Your Average Type Of Core
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around
Meatless Monday: Cinnamon Pecan Scones

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...