Swap name: Alphabet ATC M, N, O
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: qazicat
Sign-up date range: until 20 November or until swap full.
Date to send item by: 4 December 2006
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 40 maybe more
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
If you are waiting on feedback to particpate I will give provisional approval to particpate provided you have you feedback finalised by the signup closing date.
You'll make 3 different ATCs -- M, N , and O -- for this round. Each one will be sent to a different swapper. ATCs must measure 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches. There will be a new swap round every month or so as we progress through the alphabet so you can join in at any time.
Since ATCs are small DC# is not required but if your cards are not recieved after 3 weeks you will need to resend.
See previous galleries for examples of ATCs:
A, B, C: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88762.0
D, E, F: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97648.0
G, H, I: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=109099.0
J, K, L: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=121227.0
If you want to participate, send the following information to the organizer:
Name of swap: Alphabet ATC M, N, O
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your own country?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
* Provisionally approved
29) Horse Power
Gallery Link: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=134862.0