A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
236 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Baby / New Mom / Baby Shower Swap  (Read 3219 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jessicachantel
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011 02:16:53 PM »

I would be interested if someone would organize it! my second baby isnt due until oct but I LOVE crafting for babies and its never to early to get things in order for baby:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011 02:31:01 PM »

I am planning to organize this one, with signups at the end of this month or beginning of next (depending on when my current swaps finish up, feedback-wise).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011 11:32:28 AM »

I'm thinking to open signups on around April 15th-ish.

I'm still interested in feedback regarding the size of the swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011 12:04:36 PM »

I'd love to join this swap!  Also, I'd be more than happy to co-org, if you need or want one.

What size was the swap you did last summer?  How did it work out?  I've participated in a couple of these swaps, a while back...  here's one, and the other one....  Looks like in one we did a large, med, sm, and the other had the size worked out between the partners.  I personally think a 5 point swap would be good.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011 12:11:43 PM »

I'd love to join this swap!  Also, I'd be more than happy to co-org, if you need or want one.

What size was the swap you did last summer?  How did it work out?  I've participated in a couple of these swaps, a while back...  here's one, and the other one....  Looks like in one we did a large, med, sm, and the other had the size worked out between the partners.  I personally think a 5 point swap would be good.  Smiley

I didn't organize the last one; I just participated.  I'm pretty sure it was also a large, medium, and small.  I like the idea of a points-based swap because you can use varying combinations to arrive at the proper size for your package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011 01:13:58 PM »

I have two kids of my own but for this swap---I have two sister-in-laws that are pregnant right now!  Shocked One is pregnant with her third and the other (my newest sister in law) with her first. She only JUST found out but I really want to make this an awesome experience for her since her "real" family is being totally NON supportive about it >.> I'm a shoo-in whenever this gets up.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2JC4life
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011 10:28:40 AM »

I got feedback from another swap and opened up a slot, so we're open!

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=377175.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...