Swap name: Around the World CD Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: tenrec
Sign-up date range: 10/23-10/29/06
Date to send item by:
extended to 11/13/06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No limit
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Make and send:
- 1 Mix CD with only songs that are not in English, as a music CD
- a decorated CD case
You may choose to have one or two partners. If you choose two partners, you can send them the same CD (no need to make two different ones).
For ideas and inspiration, check out Round One of this swap:Round One ThreadRound One Gallery
Communication is key - please make sure you're communicating with your partner and me, particularly if there is a problem! Let me know if you have any questions!If you want to participate, PM this information to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Would you like 1 or 2 partners?
What's your favorite type of music?
Any kind of music you cannot stand?
Anything that would offend you to receive (religious songs, swear words in other languages, etc.)?
Any allergies or sensitivities to smell or materials (smoke, perfume, etc. that your partner should know about?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Green = sent, Purple = Sent and ReceivedLaFemmeDIY --> swaantje --> Alexandra --> tenrec --> moazogotl --> SoonFamo-Artiste --> macaulkv --> indigokat --> LaFemmeDIY --> macaulkv --> swaantje --> tenrec --> LaFemmeDIY
The Gallery: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=131884.0