A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
260 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My second tiny dolly! With pics!  (Read 4474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

thebrilliant1

Look out world, here i come!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006 07:55:37 PM »

so. cute. wow, i absolutly love both of them! Tres cute! If you make any more, we'd all love to see them. I absolutly love dolls and they are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When the night has been to lonely, and the road has been to long, and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong, just remember, in the winter, beneath the bitter snows, lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring, becomes the rose. <3
stellaandjim
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006 12:56:54 PM »

You have just made my day, paperdaisies!  I'm very pleased that my suggestion nudged you in the right direction to the name you wanted for your new little girl, sweet Juanita.
We're looking forward to seeing some more of your little dollies.  They are so sweet and happy looking.  Lots of personality in a small doll. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is short, but it is wide.
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006 01:06:28 PM »

Both dolls are adorable, and the heart cheeks are a perfect detail. I love the pigtails on Millie! And Juanita was my name in spanish class in high school, so I know she rocks with her polka dot panties! Great work! You should make a whole clan of these...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Candypop
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006 01:28:44 PM »

Ah my god she'w adorable!! I love her little panties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006 02:46:42 PM »

aw your dolls are both adorable!! I love the little tiny details!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Paperdaisies

Let's dance in the rain or at least run crazy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006 12:20:32 AM »

Both dolls are adorable, and the heart cheeks are a perfect detail. I love the pigtails on Millie! And Juanita was my name in spanish class in high school, so I know she rocks with her polka dot panties! Great work! You should make a whole clan of these...

Awww thanks! It'd be fun to make a whole clan...but it'd probably be all girls, so far I haven't been nothered to try making a boy, their hair and especially their clothes pose a little bit of a challenge. I'll figure it out though...that's what the christmas break is for (3 months of bliss, hooray for uni!!..I just have to survive the exams first!  Shocked

ChloeisCrazy, Candypop, Banga, thebrilliant1 & nosnin, thank you for all your comments! I really appreciate it...you all make me wanna make some more! I bought some more white felt for making more too!

And lastly, stellaandjim, thanks again for the name picking help! And thanks for your lovely comments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sexy_penguin_
Progress will be the downfall of mankind.

oh so special.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006 11:21:37 AM »

forgive me if someone already said this, (i skipped the 2nd and 3rd pages) but as soon as I saw her I thought she looked like a Clementine. She's kind of whimsical and she's very valentine's-y...
anyhow, she's adorable and so is Milly! Great job, I'm thinking of getting into stuffies so this is great inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

just blame it on the laser rain http://www.myspace.com/oooreo839
http://www.xanga.com/jetadorexcore
---
don't ever get stuck in the sky when you're high.
mustang7
Craft for yesterday, today and tomorrow!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006 04:04:22 PM »

OMG -  Shocked  Another wonderful creation....WONDERFUL Paperdaisies  Wink.  Totally loving the creativity of the 2nd girl.  Just as cute, if not cuter than the first.   Roll Eyes Although, between the two, I LUV THEM BOTH!!  Still haven't tried my hand at it yet, but when I do, I'll let you know for sure.  You should make a pattern to post then you can maybe do a challenge.  Hugs!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clipboard Photo Display
Party with a Pumpkin Challenge Winner: Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece
November 15, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...