A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,843
Currently Running With Scissors:
290 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 522
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 1349717 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lady_cyanide
too weird to live, too rare to die.

hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name <3

View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: August 15, 2007 08:56:18 PM »

i've got 3, the first was a hello kitty done by a friend with a stick of deodorant and a homemade gun. yes, i am aware the bow is on the wrong side of the head. so excited to get my long awaited hello kitty tattoo, i traced the wrong side lol.
[

Here's what you do: get another tattoo with the bow on the right side, so then you have Kitty and Mimmy! Smiley

i actually thought of that! then when i feel like something more extravagant, i'll get some batwings on my back, having the kitties on the top corner of each wing  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a pile of shit has a thousand eyes.
Brandles
« Reply #4491 on: August 16, 2007 10:45:32 AM »

Okay...I just made it through 416 pages of the other tattoo thread to find out I had 42 more to go through!  Shocked

All I can say is--WOW!  I am amazed by the detail and coloring (especially the vibrant greens!) of everyones' tattoos!

I have a ying-yang on my left ankle from when I turned 18.  I want to get it touched up...and I want to get something else.  But, alas, I am no longer and fearless 18 year old, but a hesitant 31 year old.  I have a high tolerance for pain, but this was so long ago, I really don't remember the pain. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Some of the best things are found behind signs that say, 'No Trespassing'."
rachelyra
Medium Reality

making stuff, taking names.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4492 on: August 16, 2007 11:40:14 AM »

it's over fast and the result lasts forever Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spydyrgrrl

off-kilter crafter. anthropologist. milspouse.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4493 on: August 16, 2007 12:47:12 PM »

i've got 3, the first was a hello kitty done by a friend with a stick of deodorant and a homemade gun. yes, i am aware the bow is on the wrong side of the head. so excited to get my long awaited hello kitty tattoo, i traced the wrong side lol.
[

Here's what you do: get another tattoo with the bow on the right side, so then you have Kitty and Mimmy! Smiley

i actually thought of that! then when i feel like something more extravagant, i'll get some batwings on my back, having the kitties on the top corner of each wing  Cheesy

Ooh, cool! Batwings! I want to see that one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smart cannibals don't eat brains.
lolarosebud
On tap for the fall - going to give quilting a try...

Sewing, Scrapbooking, Altering Mad Woman!

View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: August 16, 2007 01:02:05 PM »

I am so excited that there are so many other inked crafters out there Smiley  I've got 3 now.  The first one I got on my right calf when I was 19:
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/lolarosebud/?action=view&current=tat3.jpg

Then I got this one on my lower back after my ex husband and I split:
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/lolarosebud/?action=view&current=tat4.jpg

And last year I got this one on my left wrist since I hate wearing my medical alert jewelry.  I figure the pacemaker is forever so I might as well feed the tattoo habit too.  I get a surprising amount of compliments on it - especially from old ladies.  LOL 
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/lolarosebud/?action=view&current=tat2.jpg

I want to get a the side of my left foot done.  This is the doodle I've been toying with.  The stars stand for the 3 kids and their initial is next to their star.  I want the initials and swirls to flow better and drawing is not my strong suit.  I figure after tax season when I get a few weeks off from work I'll treat myself.
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/lolarosebud/?action=view&current=tat1.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tomb_bloom
« Reply #4495 on: August 16, 2007 03:15:45 PM »

And last year I got this one on my left wrist since I hate wearing my medical alert jewelry.  I figure the pacemaker is forever so I might as well feed the tattoo habit too.  I get a surprising amount of compliments on it - especially from old ladies.  LOL 
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb294/lolarosebud/?action=view&current=tat2.jpg

That is SO clever! I love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sprocket

Inspiration is everywhere!

View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: August 17, 2007 10:25:49 AM »

You know it's funny...I love tatoos and the talent and art that goes into them, but I find myself looking forward to noticing that a person doesn't have a tatoo.  SO wierd.

-Sprocket
THIS ROCKS   Logged
honeystarr

i just glued my fingers together...again

View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: August 19, 2007 07:21:50 PM »

these are my stars i got back in feb. I had wanted em a long time and i love em! there's a red one in the midlle w/ black outline and 4 smaller black stars on each side. i also have a tatoo on my back but i'll have to post that pic later as it is hard to take a pic of by myself!  Grin

sorry looks like i'm nakey!! he he
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twelvety
« Reply #4498 on: August 20, 2007 04:32:54 AM »

Got this done yesterday, it's a bit oozy and bleedy in this pic but it was freshly done Wink
It is my on left shin and takes up most of it. I am planning on going back in a few months and getting an anatomical heart on the other shin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a real big prawn!

wistalicious
http://www.wists.com/twelvety
PrincessJazz
« Reply #4499 on: August 20, 2007 03:12:09 PM »

Is that the sacred heart like in the Sacred Heart Jesus painting?

It's nice.  Great shading!

Jazz
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 522 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...