Swap name: Sew/knit/crochet Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: crafty_dame
Sign-up date range: June 9, 2006 – June 16, 2006 (ONE WEEK!!!!)
Date to send item by:
July 17, 2006
extended for July 19
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Non-U.S. participants allowed? definitely.
All ages allowed? please get permission if you need to.
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping
and will make sure that every participant
meets these conditions: YES
please see the gallery for round 2 –http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=80170.0
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. You must bookmark this thread. All updates will be made here and it’s your responsibility to keep up with everything.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way: (stolen from PinkMafia, because she's so clever)
great swapper- for those who follow all the rules
Did not thank partner or pm organizer when package was received- for those with bad manners
Poor communication- if you don't respond to my pm's but have been logging on to craftster
Shipped late (w/ or w/o communication)
Did not purchase DCN (unless you are not in US)
5. Please put knit/sew/crochet Swap in the title of all PM's ( I get lots of PM's and sometimes it gets confusing.)
6. Please make an item that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner.
7. If your package is too thin please stuff with plastic bags so you can get a DCN. If you are out of the US save your receipt, this is proof you shipped. You will not be given credit as shipped if your package is lost and you don't have the receipt or a DCN. Negative feedback will be given unless you make a replacement package. If you’re saving your receipt, I suggest taking a picture of it immediately to save on your computer, quite often by the time you realize the package is lost, the receipt is lost too!
8. I really want to try to match everyone with a partner who suits them. I’m not guaranteeing that you will be swapping with someone in your own country, and I’m not going to automatically match Canadians with people overseas. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP! YOU MAY HAVE TO SHIP OUTSIDE OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY! My biggest priority is going to be matching people up by styles and that sort of thing, not by geography.
Details of swap:
This swap is for people who can either sew, knit or crochet and want something that they can't make. It is for ONE item. If you and your partner decide to make a few items that is fine but most people will send one time intensive item.
Edited to add: If the two partners agree, you can send more than one item. If someone is making one time intensive item the other person can make a few extra things to make it fair. It’s really up to the partners. Feel free to post on this board if there is an item you *really* want and I will see who is willing to do what. I really want everyone to be happy and get something they want.
SWAP WRITE UP SWIPED FROM PINK MAFIA – thank you! Credit to you!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: knit/sew/crochet swap
Your real name (must be FULL name)
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO SHIP OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY IF REQUIRED: are you willing? (most people won't have to, but it's possible)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
Do you sew, knit or crochet:
Items I would like to make:
For this swap I would like to receive an item that is (sewn, crocheted or knitted)-
Items I would like to receive:
Favorite color combo's-
I would be happy to receive clothing- (feel free to give details)
I would be happy to receive jewelery-
I wear the following types of accessories (purses, belts, scarves...)
My personal style:
Any other info you would like to share:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
skarinja (first swap!)
danderson (first swap!)
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:avian flight
<-> fyberduck Drea4545
<-> myloveasdeep semicharm86
<-> melesse tejer
(tejer rec'd per DC#) ptarmic wumpus
<-> alwaysinmyroom spirals420
<-> crafty_dame danderson
<-> rosali skarinja
<-> crafty_dame superstitch
<-> myloveasdeep ladybugger
<-> RubyTuesday WAHOO! EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED AND HAS FEEDBACK!
NO FLAKERS! THANKS FOR A GREAT SWAP!
here's the swap gallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105113.new#new