Made for my aunt's sweet dog-babies. (She sewed so many little dresses for me when I was little just felt like needed to repay the kindness with a couple of coats for her furry kids.) Used fabric, thread, & velcro from my stash so project just cost the price of the pattern, which was bought on sale for 99 cents I believe.
Butterick pattern 4885 was very easy to follow, nothing too difficult. I did leave off the little pockets on view C since I wanted it to be reversible and I did not use the suggested faux fur lining for the same reason. The belly straps were much too long for my aunt's skinny dogs (both Havanese breed, a type of Bichon) so ended up shortening them a bit but otherwise fit well.
Was very tempted to sew a letter on the back of each so it looked more like a cape than a jacket but restrained myself. Might have to make another of these for my littlest Sheltie and add a letter just so I can have a superdog!
Didn't get pics of the other sides - was a black and white houndstooth so they have matching jackets when it's turned to that side. Besides, it made me laugh to use houndstooth on dog jackets