This turned out really well
2 tbsp. Raisins
2 tbsp. Onion (finely chopped)
2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Water
2 tbsp. Italian Salad Dressing
9 Jumbo White Mushrooms
1/3 cups Walnut Pieces
Salt & Pepper)
1) In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine raisins, onion, balsamic vinegar, and water for about 5 minutes.
2) Take out stems of mushrooms and brush Italian salad dressing on mushrooms, so that all surfaces are evenly coated.
3) Set on a greased baking sheet.
4) Put chopped mushroom stems in caps, along with walnut pieces, and raisin-onion-vinegar mix. Put salt and pepper.
5) Preheat over to 375 F (190 C), and bake for 20 minutes.