My tiara turned into more of a crown, I hope it still counts...But it was fun to make nonetheless!
The base for the crown/tiara was some leftover boning (from a dress I made) wrapped with red embroidery floss. I also used a deck of cards (not all 52, though), craft paint, red tulle, and a glue gun for assembly (because I couldn't figure out how to sew it together).
I kind of went picture crazy, because I couldn't quite capture it correctly.
Front, with slightly askew tiara/crown.
Mirror shot with more centered crown.
Veil, laid out sort of flat.
Detail of veil decoration (I cut pieces out of the cards, decorated some with craft paint and attached them to the veil).
Tiara/Crown part not on my head.
"I dub this post 'ended.'"