Swap name: ATC & Ephemera Scavenger Hunt
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: raina.storms
Sign-up date range: 3/25/07--3/31/07
Date to send item by: 4/23/07Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): YES, 24.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? Yes. If necessary, get your parents permission.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Borrowing the easy to understand words of Kaos, this is how this swap will work.
1. Everyone sends in a list of four themes along with your questionairre.
2. 4 themes x 24 participants = a 96 theme list
3. Partners are assigned
4. The goal is to find ephemera and/or make ATCs using all 100 themes...in any combination...meaning you could send one ATC with all 100 themes on it OR 99 pieces of ephemera + 1 ATC to cover the 100 themes OR 50/50 OR 60/40 OR etc, etc, etc. So the idea is send as many of the 100 themes as you can to your partner.
If ATCs aren't your thing, but you still like ephemera, you can join too. There are no minimums on how many ATCs you might make for this swap. Whatever moves you to make one is great. You don't have to make any ATCs! Join if you like paper/ephemera!
Themes can be anything. Pink, ribbon, travel, sushi, tiger, alarm clock, and claustrophobia are all themes.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap ATC & Ephemera Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Is there any kind of ephemera you're particularly interested in? (Dictionary pages, foreign book pages, labels, etc.)
Your list of 4 themes:
----THERE WILL BE FEEDBACK FOR THIS SWAP
I will be giving feedback in the following way:
- great swapper: for those who follow all the rules
- good/poor communication: where applicable
- sent late/early: where applicable
- no dc number: failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
6. tristitia UPDATE: Since there are only six of us, I'd like everyone to send me 6 more themes (10 per person now). That will bring our list up to sixty total, more than doable, I think.