Silk screened at school. It's a two color one wrapping around to the back a bit.
I did one on a camaflage shirt, a brown shirt (pictured here), and a charcoal shirt. The squid alone was also put onto a friend's white jacket
The story of the camoflage shirt is funny because it was for ryan but it was the shirt he was wearing that day, so he went around half the day without a shirt and had to keep his jacket zipped up. Fortunately the shirt finished drying right as the bell rang.
There were only two real problems with the shirts. I was using two transparencies laid over each other for the ink to get a larger design, but they shifted after I put the screen over them so ther'es a vertical shift of about half a centimeter where they meet. Also, on this shirt, one spot didn't get enough ink. Also, it came out kind of messed up on the seam, but I wasn't expecting anything spectacular there anyway.
I helped two other guys silkscreen today. We got 1 color on three shirts, 2 colors of a jacket, and the two colors on my three shirts done, along with all the other things like cleaning, masking, and mixing inks. I was in there for three hours and it was pretty sweet. Plus, all the shirts came out really awsome, even the fine detail of the squid.