- cover binders, books etc. Though this might be too christmas-y for the rest of the year. (or you could use the back side, so you can draw on it)
- MAKE MINI bOAT HATS like those news paper hats... hehehehhe!!
- make a one-use-only skirt for the fun of it, and twirl around for a while until it starts tearing and then you have to take it off
- tear strips and roll them into well err.. rolls and then make one really long roll and try to crochet/knit with it
(can you tell I'm the queen of unreasonable and very hard ideas?)
- "laminate" (aka bring out the clear duct tape) the paper and make little crafts like wallets and pencil cases and all that good stuff
That's all I can think up now, but I'm sure in the middle of the night I will wake up and think of something wonderfully excellent, and it will keep me up all night worrying wether I should creep downstairs and post it, or try to go back to sleep. And I will most probably chose neither, and stay trapped in a horrible between ideas stages until its about 3 in the morning and i fall asleep finally exhausted.
Other ideas, to just reduce all the wrapped paper madness is to buy tons of those gift bags, lots and lots of different sizes, and just reuse and reuse them every year. And if you buy those, you might buy tissue paper, and you just might make a fairy pixie skirt.