For my birthday present to myself back in October, I bought 4 skeins of Silk Garden (color 228 I think, although I don't have a label with me). I was able to make the Teva Durham ballet top with them. I actually had a bit left over. I wish I had planned the color on the sleeves better so that they would be a bit longer.
Trying to be a model, while not fully understanding the principles of using a flash while standing right next to a wall:
So you can see both sleeves (they don't match, and I'm not sure if I like that or don't).
If you look, you can still see the ladders from my DPNs.
I modified the pattern for gauge and for sleeves. I had the pattern out of the Loop-d-Loop book, with cap sleeves. I used Option #1 from Grumperina's guide to adding long sleeves
, and it worked really well.
If I were to do this pattern with Noro again, I'd modify the way I did the body so that the width of those stripes matched the width of the stripes on the sleeves.