I made a tutorial for the bag in this post:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=172206.0
1. The pattern is simple- just draw the basic shape you want, then add an inch to the bottom and sides (but tapering up to the top- you don't want the extra inch there). Then cut triangles into the bottom- these will be your darts. Cut two of the outer fabric and two of the lining.
2. Also, cut two strips- mine were 4 inches by 24- out of the outer fabric.
3. Add any pockets now (I didn't use any here).
4. Sew up your darts by pining right sides together like so:
This will make the bottom of your bag all roomy and nice.
5. Sew the two outer pieces together, placing right sides together and matching the darts, like this:
Don't accidentally sew them together across the top!
6. Repeat step 5 for the lining, but leave a two or three-inch gap! You'll need to pull the outer part through it later.
7. Handles! Fold your fabric strips in half lengthwise, sew them up, and turn them right side out. Then, iron flat.
8. Turn the outside of the back right-side out, and pin the handles to it like this:
9. Then, stuff the whole thing into the (still inside-out!) lining, line up the tops of the lining and outside, and sew carefully around. you'll wind up with a weird-looking bundle like this:
10. Pull the outside part of the purse through the hole in the lining!
11. Pin and sew the hole...
Then just shove the lining into the bag and iron! And voila!
I also made this one: