1. Dragon! I have the idea in my head, just have to get the time and mats to make it.
3. Tiger - another gift
4. Manta Ray - to go with other underwater themed toys for my nephew
6. Gnome Log or Mushroom House (doll house for boy...this may not get done this year. Planning for nephews 3rd birthday (he just turned 2 months old yesterday. lol.)
7. Gnomes/Fairies/Other magic critters for the house.
8. Moose - for mom (she's moose obsessed)
11. Frogs - debating on poses. May make a couple different ones
12. Finger Puppets
13. Polar Bear
16. 'Monster' hand puppet
20. Koala Bear
21. Itty bitty tiny panda bear
22. Sheep with removable fleece
24. Baby Seal x2 (1 was a prototype before I made 2nd in good yarn)
25. Big Piggy
27. Knitted mobile for nephew (5 flying animals and vine/branches for them to hang from)
28. Baby Hat and Booties w/pompoms
29. Saartje Booties
31. Cotton face/dish scrubbie from frugal swap
32. Pi Dishcloth
33. Set of a scrubbie and 2 cloths + homemade sugar scrub for a bday gift
34. First knit lace circular cloth (got stolen by mom so it didn't make it to #33's set)
35. Professor Snape - a gift for a friend's bday.
37. Mini shawl for a friend that collects/makes dolls.
38. A kitty bookmark for a RAK thread on Ravelry.