Craft Challenge #119 - Circus Peanut Pandamonium - Entries Due May 1 - May 10
Bust out your crafting supplies and get ready for this month's craft challenge!
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to sculpt a life-size model of a panda bear using only
circus peanuts. No adhesives may be used, but water can be used during the molding process, if needed. Your bear may be affixed to a base of some sort, if you desire.
Get creative! Your bear can be standing, laying down or maybe you'll even mold a balancing ball for him! The big top is your limit!
In your entry thread, please share a photo of you next to your completed project for size reference.Additional Rules and Details:
- On May 1, 2017, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of May 1 - May 10 11:59:59 PDT 2017. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from May 11 - 18, 2017.
- The winner will be officially announced on the shoes business Monyay of the next month -- in our June newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize cotton candy information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the shoes place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online rides!