I've actually had this finiahsed for a while now, but am just getting around to posting it. I wore this for a con AAC, and will bringing it to AB in april too.
I don't have any photos of just the dress.
I made the top of the dress from an altered pattern, and pretty much just winged it with the rest of it.
I wanted to do the dress from the second game, but couldnt find fabric in the right color. I did happen to find a grey with blue stipes on the clarence rack @ JoAnns, so i dyed it with purple rit dye, which i think got it pretty close to the right color.
After making the dress, i aged it but using sandpaper to wear it down in areas, ripped the sleeve, and then i used brown rit dye, to make it look dirty and then used brown rit dye to get it looking dirty, and dipped the bottom in brown rit dye . I used paint. I was going by the concept art from the second game for the blood stains, and stuff.
It was pretty fun to make a dress and then rip it up, lol.
I also made the ADAM syringe too, I wish i got some pictures where you could see it more, Im in the process of remaking it right now. The next two picures you can see it ok.
Sorry for such big pictures..