Swap name: Autism Asperger PDD-NOS Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: flower
Sign-up date range: Oct. 17 - Nov. 4
Date to send item by: Nov. 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? You must be at least 16 years old.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The purpose of this swap is to celebrate & support autism spectrum disorders! Are you or someone you love on the spectrum? Then this swap is for you!
Swap Size: This swap requires one medium and one small item or the equivalent. I wanted to keep this swap low-stress. You can craft more, but please ask your partner first!
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Craft ideas: a special toy, therapy items such as weighted lap pads, I Spy bags, picture schedules, "fidgets" toys to keep little hands busy, etc., Autism awareness bag or t-shirt
a care package for an adult caretaker, puzzle piece jewelry, teaching aides such as communication boards. Also, if you have any used books, your partner might be able like them!
Communication: Please spend time getting to know your partner and her wants/needs. Autism is incredibly unique and items that are a god-send for one person might be completely useless for another person.
Deadline to send is November 30.
1. You must send ALL PM's to flower and all PM's must have the subject line: Autism swap
2.You must post in the original thread or PM me at least once a week! This starts once partners are assigned. You must pm your partner and spend time getting to know her.
3.PM's must be sent to flower and your partner when you send and receive. If you are sending within the USA you must get a DC# and send it to flower and your partner. They cost an extra $.75 in addition to the postage price. If you are sending outside of your country, you must keep your receipt as proof of shipping and send a picture/scan of it to flower if required!
If you want to participate, information to send to flower, the organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
What crafts would you love to receive?
What crafts would you prefer not to receive?
Please share a little bio sharing your particular situation as it relates to autism. This will help your partner understand your needs.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
1) flower (sent & received)
2) RikaHeart (sent & received)
3) crystallized_art (sent)
4) puccaLOVE (sent & received)
5) selkie (sending late)
7) ysmeine (sent & received)
1) ysmeine <----> puccaLOVE
2) crystallized_art<----> selkie
----> flower ----> RikaHeart ----> email@example.com GALLERY:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329324.0