Swap name: Two Tiny Terry Pratchett ThingsOriginal thread!!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lanysmiles
Sign-up date range: 08/07/2010 - 08/08/2010
Partners Assigned: 10/08/2010
Date to send item by:
changed! to the 24/09/10(please note it's european date format!)
Limited to a certain number of people?: NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO (If you're under 16 do PM me and I'll see what I can do!)Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: I'm Not.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
If you're a lover of all things Pratchett this is the swap for you!!
If you like A'tuin or prefer hangin' with DEATH, jamming with Vimes or stitching with Igor, Chatting with Cherry, or chortling with Nanny then join on in!!
We will meet you at the broken drum (you can't beat it!) on August 10th with partners and let you head rim-ward from there!
TWO tiny (4"*4"*4" max size) things that are based on the wonderous world of Pratchetts creation is whats asked of you this swap
im sure that you will all amaze us with your creativity and amazing ideas!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer in PM:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country, as it would need to appear to be posted:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
Do you have any allergies?:
Do you/people in your household smoke?:
Do you have pets?:
Least favourite character(s):
Favouite guild(s)[if any!]:
Colours I like:
Colours I dislike:
What style of discworld artwork do you like the best:
Any crafts that you really admire/like recieving:
Anything you would not like to recieve:
Your wists/blog/etsy faves:
Any additional information you'd like to share:
Would you take part in a round robin (if there is an uneven number, i.e. A->B->C->A)(YES/NO): Remember if you want to swap extras you should discuss this with your partner! IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.In an effort to keep track of everyone I would ask that you PLEASE use the headings:
TTTPT: General QuestionAlso, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Please try to keep in contact, by posting at least once a week in the forum/gallery threads
If ye dont i'll get me hat pin to ye!
As this is my first time organising I really hope this is a great swap with no flakers ^^
Happy crafting to you all!!