Swap name: HALLOWEEN SWAP 2016
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: psyche
Sign-up date range: Aug 25 - Sept 2, 2015
Date to send item by: Oct 3, 2016
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
Details of swap:
This is a general Halloween swap for 2016. All ghoulies, ghosties and things that go bump in the night are welcome! We'll be making one medium item, one small item, and including a TRICK or a TREAT for our partners. What's a medium or small item? It's not necessarily about size.
Small Item, can be described as 2 or less hours of work (eg., bookmark, earrings, coin purse), or under $10
Medium Item, can be described as 2 or more hours (eg., scarf, doll, necklace), or $10-$30
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favourite Halloween themes or items (e.g. pumpkins, bats, Frankenstein)?
What's your Halloween vibe (e.g. gory, traditional, gothic) ?
What are your favourite colours for Halloween stuff?
What are your favourite spooky media - movies, TV shows, books, etc.?
What specific things or types of things might you like to receive?
What crafts might you do for this swap?
Do you have a Pinterest or other site where your partner can learn more about you?
Are you up for sending extras?
Anything else that your partner might find useful?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS
= sent & received orange
= sending late with communicationmaroon
= received and sending late with communication
= feedback given