Swap name: Warm & Cozy Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:aisy
Sign-up date range: 1/5/17-1/14/17
Date to send item by: Feb. 28
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is all about being warm and cozy during the winter time!
*We will be swapping for one medium and one small
*please discuss any extras or spoiling with your partner
Ideas for items in your package: wearables, homemade soup mixes in a jar, tea, coffee, chocolate spoons, blankets, teddy bears and stuffed toys, flannel throw pillows, baby/throw blankets, decorative mugs, altered sweaters from the thrift shop, embroidered socks, gloves, pajama pants, hot toddy ingredients, candles, bath bombs, artwork and photography
Read more: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=451276.0#ixzz4VFc2CJFn
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Warm and Cozy
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What crafty skills do you have:
What would you like to receive(not guaranteed):
Do you like food or drink items, and if so, what kind?:
Anything you dislike, or don't want?
Favorite colors/patterns/textures and your general style:
Do you have a Pinterest or other wish-list?Please post here:
Allergens in your home:
Would you like to send extras or spoil?
Can you post pictures in the gallery?
Anything else you want your organizer or partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.