First up we have this orange and white number, with one line of orange top stitching at the collar and two on the bottom. I can't believe I had that exact color of thread!
I sort of half-assed a pattern for the general size and the sleeves from another shirt that fits me. I started out with these two XLs, the white one that British Airlines gave me when they delayed my flight and the turtle one from a festival my friends have every summer. I used the original hems for the sleeves and the bottom, which made it easier.
This second one I didn't even pretend to use a pattern. All seams are outside and all edges are left raw.
Margaret Mead quote on the back...
This picture shows the side seams - I added strips of black on the red and vice versa.
Made from two shirts my grandfather gave me that fit, but were boring.
I have plenty of scraps left from both projects, mostly of black and white. Comments welcome!