It had been a while since I made a costume for myself instead of for a customer.
Her name is Elana and she's my newest larp character. An adventurer and researcher who travels the continent and tries desperately to save the world.
The costume exists of:
- Storebought shoes and shirt (seriously you can't sew agains a beautiful white tunic on sale.
- A blue velvet coat with a ribbon in the back for easy size adjustments.
- Brown cotton canvas pants
- A dufflebag made out of linen and leahter I stripped from a couch. The lining is felt which makes it very sturdy.
- A broad hipsash made in a fake suede
- A thin leather belt I made
- A broader leather belt with accesories (a ring loop, two clips that attach to my daggerholder, a small leather pouch, a bookholder and a fourage pouch-a folded pouch which you can open up to make a bigger pouch)
- A handovered book in leather.
- A tiny (functional) book necklace.