I claim poerava for softies, animals.
This is my first claim- so zero received.
Hi! This is my first time in a swap and I'm finding it difficult to come up with things that I want. I'm not used to being able to say that I want something and poof it appears:)
I'm 31 years old, I'm a stay at home mom of two. I love making gifts for people instead of buying them (even though they usually turn out to be more expensive) and most of my crafty items are given away as presents so I don't have many of my own and would love to start getting crafty items from others! In general I don't like bright colors, neon and such. My house is pretty neutral shades of green, brown, tan, blue. I am pretty simple...I only wear my wedding ring as jewelry and I can only wear gold earrings which I don't like very much (white gold is good but expensive ) so I usually don't even wear earrings.
1. I like anything small....miniature anything makes me smile.
2. Magnets. I love these http://junkyloveinfreehand.blogspot.com/2007/10/glass-marble-magnets.html
3. Wall art- any medium I just love original stuff. When I was about 7 I made a promise to myself never to hang anything on my walls that I could go into someone else's house and see. Which is why my wall are basically bare. Who has time to make everything! But, anything framed or on canvas is wonderful. My craft room is Brown and light brown, with dark red and white accents.
4. handmade cards. I love sending cards.
5. mosaics Love mosaics.
6. Children's books. Love the classics for the art.
7. Paper. I love any kind of paper...I don't scrap book but I love the paper...I do other things with it...it is just so pretty.
I know this isn't a big list, but I'm sure it will grow as I keep on swapping. Thanks so much:)