A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 316,235
Currently Running With Scissors:
260 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Craft Projects
HOT NEW PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
NEWEST PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
FEATURED PROJECTS
chosen on Aug 24 by kittykill
how are these chosen?
<< >>
CURRENT CRAFTSTER CHALLENGE
Craft Challenge #113 Dollar Store (Winner!)
Craft Challenge #114 Pick It and Craft It!
<< >>
Arts & Crafts Articles

You Otter Check This Out

Aug 22, 2016

In my gaming group, I play a druid who is attempting to organize an otter army to rule the world. Don’t judge me. And now, otters are my everything. I’ve become obsessed with them. read more...
Special Feature
Craft Challenge: Pick It and Craft It!

Visit the Tutorials Section and craft ANY project! read more...
Special Feature
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Solar Chandeliers

Kittykill teaches you how to make adorable solar chandeliers! read more...
@Home This Weekend: Key Holder
Aug 19, 2016

This weekend, make sure you keep track of your keys! You’ll never lose them if you hang them on a brightly colored key holder. read more...
Meet the Mods: Alwaysinmyroom
Aug 18, 2016

Craftster has some amazing behind the scenes people. Our moderators are the best out there! Who are our moderators? Today we are featuring Alwaysinmyroom! read more...
Tute Tuesday: Light as a Feather Lamp
Aug 16, 2016

Decorating a new dorm room or office doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. Craftster member, Carolyn_dw shares her tutorial... read more...
Junk Journals
Aug 16, 2016

The following journals may be made of “junk”, but they are anything but! Recently, Craftster member geekgirl1000100 hosted... read more...
Meatless Monday: Super Garlic & Onion Spread
Aug 15, 2016

Sometimes you need a snack and you need to take care of a vampire or two. Why not do both! LovelyMiss’ recipe for Super Garlic and Onion Spread... read more...
@Home This Weekend: Fancy Pincushion
Aug 12, 2016

This weekend, fancy up your sewing room with a crystal decanter pincushion. You’ve got to keep those pins somewhere, so it might as well be pretty! read more...
Tute Tuesday: Patchwork Messenger Bag
Aug 9, 2016

School will be back in session sooner than we think. Why not go back in style with a one of a kind Patchwork Messenger Bag. read more...
Make a Statement.
Aug 9, 2016

Nothing dresses up an outfit like jewelry. Statement necklaces are all the rage right now, and that makes me so happy. read more...
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Jul 19, 2016

There are very few things that can hold up over time; Harry Potter being one of them. Even though the books and movies have been out for years, the series refuses to fade away. read more...
Creative Craft Supplies
Jul 19, 2016

Have you ever just felt like making something, but you didn’t have craft supplies? Well, that didn’t stop these clever Craftsters. read more...

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...

Copyright ©2003-2016, Craftster.org an Internet Brands company.