A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,675
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Craft Projects
HOT NEW PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
NEWEST PROJECTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES
<< >>
FEATURED PROJECTS
chosen on Aug 26 by rackycoo
how are these chosen?
<< >>
CURRENT CRAFTSTER CHALLENGE
Craft Challenge #108 Live Events!
Craft Challenge #109 Swap & Share - Enter Today!
<< >>
Arts & Crafts Articles

@Home This Weekend: Glue Dye Resist

Aug 21, 2015

This weekend, use some Elmer’s School Glue gel to create some unique fabric! Calabaza wrote out the lyrics to a favorite song in glue on a square of white muslin... read more...
Special Feature
Challenge #109, Swap & Share!

Attention swappers, it's your time to shine!  Enter now! read more...
Special Feature
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Tie Dye Decor

Kittykill teaches you how to make fun tie dye decor for your home! read more...
When Pigs... oh.
Aug 17, 2015

In an attempt to put off cleaning my piggy bank shelf (why so dusty?!) I did what any crafter would do, and decided to spend some time cruising around Craftster – because of course there are a bunch of adorable pigs (not at all dusty!) to be found there. read more...
@Home This Weekend: Rope Rug
Aug 14, 2015

This weekend, get started on the perfect stash-busting home decor project: a bright and colorful rope rug. sheepBlue wrapped... read more...
Tute Tuesday: Delicious Apple Cinnamon Tart Soap
Aug 11, 2015

Oh you dirty bird! You need a bath! Don’t walk around town smelling like you just stepped out of the sewer. Wash up with letusplay’s amazing... read more...
Snail Mail for the Win
Aug 11, 2015

It’s hard to get excited about the mail when all you get is bills and junk mail. Don’t you just love it when you get a card or letter from a friend? read more...
Meatless Monday: Spinach Berry Smoothie
Aug 10, 2015

Oh my goodness, I love smoothies! When summer heats up, there is no better refresher than a Spinach Berry Smoothie courtesy of ficklephonebug’s yummy recipe. read more...
Afghans afghans afghans!
Aug 10, 2015

What Craftster doesn’t have tons of projects in progress? I have a half-dozen afghans on-hook at the moment, and the main one is a Sophie’s Universe... read more...
@Home This Weekend: Craft!
Aug 7, 2015

This weekend, craft! Whether it’s knitting, painting, papercraft, or whatever; it doesn’t matter as long as it feeds your soul. read more...
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Aug 4, 2015

Do you know someone who just moved into a new house or recently got married? What about someone who just struck it out on their own? Why not make them a set of... read more...
Tomato/Tomahto
Aug 4, 2015

You say tomato, I say tomahto, but either way, summertime is the time to enjoy this most delicious of foods. read more...
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Aug 3, 2015

It is the monthly crafting get together with your friends and true to DIY form, it is a potluck. Sure you could just bring a bag of chips and salsa but that is so not you! You are all about tasty hearty dinners that everyone can enjoy. read more...

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...

Copyright ©2003-2015, Craftster.org an Internet Brands company.