A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,476
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap June  (Read 8402 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006 05:18:33 PM »

About me: I'm a 19 year old working college student in Portland, Oregon.  Im studying to become a social worker.  Right now I do vocational support for adults with developmental disabilities.  I love nature and animals; I have 3 cats, a dog, a hamster, two baby chickens, and some fish.  I don't like super flashy things (neon, huge hawaiian flowers, etc) and my favorite colors are green, red, and blue.  I love vintage stuff -- some of my favorite fabrics are 30s style prints.  I also like more modern patterns, like bold stripes and polka dots and there is a special place in my heart for super-cutesy cat prints.

my 3 wishes:

1. Fabric! I am trying to get over my fear of sewing, so any neat fabrics you have (please no scraps -- fat quarters or bigger) would definitely help my tiny stash grow.  I like Amy Butler style fabrics, fruit/vegetable prints, retro stuff, small flowers, cute prints, animals... pretty much anything Smiley  If you feel like throwing in some felt, that'd be great too! Smiley

2. Colorful roving for needle felting and making felted beads.

3. A surprise based on my wists!  thank you, penguino!!!

Thank you for reading!!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006 12:22:14 PM by catpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gyouko
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006 09:21:18 PM »

I'm in Canada : D

Wish #1: A cd holder/album (example).  I have quite a few burned cds that look lonely in their jewelled cases so I think I should get an album with some neat stuff on it to hold them all.  I listen to mostly Fiona Apple, Gackt, soundtracks, and The Beatles if that matters.  Thank you, Jamiemarieblue!

Wish #2: A book of fun, quick, easy, group games & activities to do with kids ranging from around 7-13 years old.  I'm going to be working as a volunteer for two weeks at a summer camp.  Last year, I was really unprepared with those so I know better now.  Games like: capture the flag, that laughing game where you walk around and try to make people lying down laugh, handshake murder, some version of tag, concentration, or puzzle/mental games would be really great!

Wish #3: A handy, crafty package of things to do on the bus that will keep busy for a while.  I'm going to be using the bus A LOT this summer.  I'll be using the bus at least twice a day, an hour at a time, five days a week, for the next two months.  So, I seriously need something to do during those bus rides.

About me:  I'm a 15 year old in BC, Canada.  I dance, read, craft, listen to music.  I've recently become seriously addicted to shopping.  It's scary O__o;   I love Harry Potter, Fiona Apple, models, vintage stuff, & the current fashion trends even though they're so overrated.  My favourite colour is yellow, colour combination: yellow & blue, red & gold, colour that's best on me I think is coral/salmon.  My summer's going to be really packed with things to do, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.  : )
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006 02:41:21 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006 12:55:44 AM »

I live in CA, USA.

1.  bracelet.  I love one with a lot of dangle beads or any pretty bracelet (my wrist is pretty small, 6 inches)

2. handmade soap. Thank you arabella  Smiley

3. Surprise. Your speciality would be great.   Thank you HookinFlamingo.  Smiley

About me:  My favorite color is purple, but I like most colors except neon or bright colors.  I love penguin.  I also love to play video games, like Animal Crossing, Katamari.  And I don't wear any earring or necklace.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006 03:36:18 PM by penguino » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anotheer
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006 01:07:13 AM »

I am from Denmark

Wishlist
1) A beautiful journal I can write poetry in, or maybe some papergoods so i can get started with my own.
2) A white skirt with rib in the waist! I would LOVE to own one of those.
3) Something from your country or state. It can be a souvenir, fashion/picture/craft magazines, candy, traditional jewellery's, fabric, ribbon or etc. Whatever pops in your mind.
-Thanks Krysta! I can't wait Smiley

Information: I am 17, turning 18 in July, I study at something we call HF in Denmark, it's allmost the same as College, one of the different are, that I'm studying with adults, and not people at my age. I love crafting in any way, I love getting inspired of different colours, cultures and old things such as fashion from the 50-60's and old postcard/photographs.
I'm going to make jewellery's for a play about Aladdin, so middleeast-things wouldn't be bad at all
I don't have a specific favorite colour, pet or food.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006 02:18:12 PM by Anotheer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkkittypiper
Paper Hoarder

Can't cut a straight line to save my life...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006 07:26:19 AM »

Hi I am from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

My wishes are:

1. Stuff for my hair.  I would lurve a panta, but pretty much anything for my hair would be fine (accessories, product, whatever).  I have short, very curly hair.

2. Someone to knit me an i-cord for my earphones - I know this requires me shipping you my phones  Cheesy

3. A surprise - I mean who doesn't love surprises - especially in the form of snailmail in the mailbox..... Cheesy Cheesy

A bit about me.  I am 27, a fine arts grad and married.  I work at a scholarly daycare centre.  I love earthy coulours, turquoises and browns.  I am a bagpiper and I am very scottish.  I love all kinds of music, to read, to craft and the arts. And I have lots of pets.  Hmmm I don't know what else to write so pm me if you need to know anything else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where the wild things are is where I am most at home!
rosali

English Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006 12:44:22 PM »

Hello I'm from Windsor, England, thank you for reading my wishes!

Things I'd love:

1. I have a plain navy tee that I want to put my nickname ('chimp') on the back of like a sports jersey! I can't find suitable size applique letters to iron or sew on though some of those would be great. Yaaay thank you so much Drea4545!

2. Cute stickers or papers for scrapbooking.

3. A surprise  Smiley

My blurby: I'm 21 and live in a town about an hour from London with my Ma and Pa. I'm studying at home for my degree, (which is taking ages but I'm getting there) and also work part time doing temp jobs. I'm a sewer but love the look and feel of knitted and crocheted items; lovely handmade things make me happy, as does candy - I'm a snackfood addict!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006 06:25:02 AM by rosali » THIS ROCKS   Logged
IMIS
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006 01:28:45 PM »

Hi! My name is Simi, and I'm from NY, USA!

Here are my three wishes!!:

Wish #1: Special souvenir from your state or country. PLEASE NO FOOD!

Wish #2: A DIY Resin kit- I always want to do something with resin, but don't really have the supplies for it!

Wish #3: Something from my wists, or..... surprise me! Thanks dontlookback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking at my post, and to whoever chooses me....thank you so so much!!!!

Now here's a little bit about me: I am 16 years old. I am graduating next year.....yay! I am a vegetarian( so if you can avoid it, please don't send me anything that contains animal materials! Thanks!) I love animals, and I love to craft. I also love to draw and do other types of art. I have a pet bird(cockatiel) named Disney, and a beautiful Beta Fish. My favourite colors are pink, blue, and turquoise. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me at any time. (I LOVE getting PM's!!)Thanks!!!! Smiley Wink
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006 02:06:55 PM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006 07:27:55 AM »

Hello, Im from New Jersey, USA

And I have 3 wonderful, yet unique wishes

1) Anything from my Wists www.wists.com/theworldfamous
2) Stickers!  My sticker collection need a little work so.. you know.  I really don't care what kind.   Thanks!
3) Some sort of handmade jewelry (I do have my ears pierced, but I can only wear posts till Jan.) (And I have a huge wrists, like, 7 inches) Thanks!

A little bit about.  I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, the color teal (which is nicely matched with a bright purple), stuff from the Victorian era, and odd 60's and 70's music.  I'm 17 and am going Mansfield University this fall (first day of class starts on my birthday... damn it).  I also love butterflys (or bread and butter-flys), anything fuzzy, and roses.  Any other questions, don't be afraid to pm me!  I can be friendly! 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006 07:15:03 AM by TheWorldFamous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Drea4545

Nothing is so simple that it can't be screwed up

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006 10:20:39 AM »

Hello, I'm in Atlanta, GA (USA).

Wish #1: Some cute knitted or crocheted slippers to wear around the house.  I can't knit or crochet at all, and I've been wanting a unique pair of slippers.

Wish #2: Beaded bobby pins. I like wearing my hair up for summer and would love something pretty to hold the hair up on the sides of my head. 

Wish #3: Pretty cards/envelopes.  I love stationary of all sorts.- Thanks akredhead!!!

I'm 34 years young.  A psychologist and a mom.  I love modern art, art deco, retro prints from the 20s, 50s and 70s, in particular. I'm not picky and I like most colors (except gray).  I love bright colors and bold prints and geometrics.  I wear a lot of bright blue, bright pink, green, black and tan.    My favorite color is Caribbean blue.  My style is classic/sophisticated/artsy.  You can check out my wists for ideas about my likes, or PM me.  Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to craft for me.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006 05:18:49 AM by Drea4545 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006 01:38:52 PM »

someone has sent, so we have a gallery:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16739443.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006 01:43:39 PM by hertrigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.com

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Thick Square Blanket Part 2/2
How to Crochet a Tire Tread Blanket Part 5/5
How to Crochet a Star Shape Part 8/8
How to Crochet a Striped Blanket Method 1
How to Crochet a Star Shape Part 6/8
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...