A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap June  (Read 7864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006 02:12:06 PM »

I am in Montana!!

First, my little speech. I am doing a 40-hour a week unpaid internship for the entire summer. I am having tons of fun, but I am terribly broke. I am hoping some good soul out there wants to grant one of my wishes and make my day!

WISH #1 (biggest wish); Part of my senior gallery show is going to be altered books, so supplies would rule. Here are some thing I am hoping for;
   papers and ephemera, especially photos
   stickers
   glue, tape, or other good things for attching things
   binder clips
   fabric, ribbon and fibers
   sandpaper
   envelopes
   stamps
   cool 3d stuff
   photo corners
   paints/dyes/stamp pads

A million thanks to my awesome swap partner! My guilt trip must have hit home!!! THANK YOU!!!

WISH #2 (for the boy); EDITED (because I got the napkins from another swap!) T shirts. Erics get killed at work, so he needs some to wear to town. He's a L/XL, depending. PM me if you need to know more.

WISH #3; Homemade soaps. Any scent/size/color is good.

A million thanks to anyone who chooses me! Thank you for looking.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006 10:04:27 AM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
jenefor
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006 03:55:06 PM »

Hi there...I am in California

#1 I would love something resin....either a ring (size 8 or 9) pendant or a kit to get me started... just something resin related.

#2 Vintage fabric, I love bright funky colors and patterns, nifty floral or something psychedelic would be great. or like freaky kids fabric would also be great too.

#3 A nice sized tote bag that i could easily fling over my shoulder....not too large not too small...probably round the size of 8X10 would be cool with a little pocket on the inside for a phone and keys and applique would always be a bonus Smiley Thanks Vegbee Smiley

Lets see I am a 31 year old domestic goddess with one little 4 year old partner in crime. I LOVE squirrels, garden gnomes, mushrooms, owls, dia de los muertos, etc.....my fave color is chartruse and I'm not really too flashy (so no glitter or sequins please) If you would like a better look into what I like or am into you can look here.
 http://www.myspace.com/missbeahav
Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006 11:43:38 AM by jenefor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

llenray
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006 04:01:17 PM »

Hello hello!
Lindsey, 20, jersey, virgo  Wink

On me
------------
I'm a 20 yr old college student and I just got back from a month long trip to australia. it was awesome. I can't even go into it Smiley. I'm a speech and hearing major at a small college in upstate ny and I love to read, sleep, crochet and attempt to knit in my spare time. I also like hanging out with the elderly, spend way too much time in toy stores and enjoy useless junk. I like strange patterns, 80's and 90's stuff, boldish bright colors, stars, greens and blues (and pinks and purples and yellows, etc), the list goes on.

the wishes
-------------
1) I'm starting speech clinic in the fall and I need to cover up my wrist tattoo (it's a little less than an inch and a half long, an inch wide) so I don't have little children asking me what it is all the time. I have a few bracelets and a band that cover it, but I'm attempting to build up a collection of different pieces I could wear. If anyone wanted to make me something fun (in a work-appropriate fashon), I'd LOVE it. I'm not a huge wearer of jewelery, so preferably not something outragious. a warning, I have biggish wrists.. about 5 inches around.

2) a fun pillow case for a standard size pillow. as it would be in a mis-matched bed anyway, the skys the limit!

3) a shot glass, if it's fun, even better! woo! thanks mystery person!

the thanks
-------------
thanks ahead of time!  Grin Cheesy Kiss
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006 04:51:14 PM by llenray » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/llenray
hey, a girl can dream, right?
zenochka
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006 04:03:49 PM »

Hi again!! I'm Cheryl in NJ, USA

#1- fabric, any and all kinds! Kids themed would be awesome but really anything is good! I need to build up my stash again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

#2-a large tote bag for the beach, bright and fun colors would be awesome!

#3-long loopy necklace with larger beads, not super tiny ones

About me: I'm 27, have 3 kids (2 boys & baby girl), currently a stay at home mom and just getting back into crafting again after taking a few months break during the end of my pregnancy and after my daughter was born. My fav colors are blue and purple. I love celtic themed stuff, fairies, renaissance faires... the list goes on lol! anything you'd like to know pm me! Thanks in advance if you choose me!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006 06:16:34 PM by zenochka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006 05:54:58 PM »

Hello craftsters! *waves*  Smiley

I'm Bloo in Canada!

1.  I would love fat quarters of 100% cotton for my quilt stash (pure cotton only though please!). Fave patterns are japanese fabrics, anything nature themed, or just anything you think I'd like.

2.  Mittens/winter hats of any kind for children of any age (knit, sewn fleece, etc.).  I will donate these to a local charity that provides snowsuits and winter hats/mitts/scarves to children who need them for our cold winters (I know it's summer but they accept donations all year round!).

3.  Yarn for my stash in natural fibres (wool, cotton, etc.). Any weight, any colour is just lovely.

I like jewel tones, colours with blue undertones (i.e. love blue, purple, reds, greens, pink), but not yellow undertones (i.e. don't care for orange, yellow etc.). A little about me... I like canoeing, kayaking, camping, reading, swimming, knitting... umm... jazz, red wine... er... eating dark chocolate, lying around on the couch.... .  Also, I don't have a dig camera, so if you do please take pics before you send so that your lovely things can be shared in the gallery!

thanks!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
beautifulloser
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006 08:45:13 PM »

Hi, I'm in Orange County, California   Cheesy

My wishes are-

#1- A DIY spinning kit, I'm dying to learn how to knit!

#2- Knit or Waldorf style dolls, either a knight, dragon, or king. I made a castle bumper for my son's crib, with little pockets dolls to play with, but never had the chance to make any. Here are pictures of the castle bumper missing characters-

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16739004.msg937136#msg937136

#3- Something for my hair- funky clips, or a knit panta. I love these pantas!-

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93630.0

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=74104.0

I am a 27 year old mother, with two wonderful sons. I love lots of color, my favorites right now are avocado green, bright turquoise, and hot pink. I like mermaids, swallows, day of the dead, Harry Potter, Snow White, fantasy, skulls, shrines, butterflies, and color. I've been taking time off work (I teach art classes for children) to be a full time mom, and have been having so much fun crafting for swaps and receiving surprises in the mail!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006 04:08:50 PM by beautifulloser » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardcoremothball
I can't think of anything clever to say

French Toast...Get it?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006 01:08:53 PM »

1. something for my dreads! anything at all! i would love some beads for them! something kind of natural and not to heavy. or a dread band! kinda like a head band but thicker to hold my dreads out of my face. im not much for tams though...i tried it out and it didnt work for me. but anything else thats dread related would rock!thank you lechaton!

2. a journal! doesnt need to be hand bound or anything. but revamped and cool looking. i'm a poet and i write a lot! so a lot of pages would be good and nothing spiral bound cause those pages tear out to easy and im rough on my things. its title should be "the poetic ramblings of a broken soul".

3.i would love some crocheted or knitted squares! ANY bright colors! any size(just not super tiny) i'm working on a blanket and would love some fun squares! Thanks Hookin Flamingo!!!!
a little about me! i'm a 17 year old who lives in MD. i just finished up my freshman year of college. i spend all my spare time knitting, crocheting, sewing, atc-ing, and just being generally crafty. i love to read and write. my "style" is no traditional. my clothing style my be classified(if one must) as near preppy but i have dreadlocks and piercings. i was homeschooled and went to college early. so im not your average 17 year old girl. so anything funky will do it for me. i love pink, green, bright orange, some brown(in moderation, and only deep chocolate browns). i like tye-die too. and last but not least i'm a hardcore Christian. so keep that in mind while crafting for me cause i may find something to be totally awsome but would be unable to use it if it were offensive to someone or something. Thanks if you pick me!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006 03:35:53 PM by hardcoremothball » THIS ROCKS   Logged
arabella
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006 02:16:41 PM »

hi I'm in the USA, California. 

my wishes:
- address labels!  thank you zenochka!!!!
- handknit socks, I would love some!  and don't have the knitting skills
- sewing supplies, especially any fabric, tracing paper, or transfer pens

about me:
I'm 31, recently-ish married, no kids, living in a small small apartment!  I love the ocean and all the things associated with it, and especially turtles!  My favorite color is yellow, with lime green and orange tied for second.  I love bright colors together - blue & green, orange & yellow, pink & orange, etc.  Our home is decorated in a "tropical island travel" theme - sky blue, lime green and sunshine yellow.  I am passionate about recycling so feel free to send me your usable trash!  I do not like things that smell (allergies), leather things (vegetarian), knick-knacky things (no space) or the colors purple, brown, forest green, olive green or navy blue.

thanks for considering me!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006 10:55:32 PM by arabella » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkangel1979
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006 02:22:40 PM »

Yay I'm in! 

I'm 26, live in Suffolk in the UK with my boyfriend.  I love crafting (obviously), keeping fit and fun holidays.  I like most colours but not neons.  Particuarly like pink and brown or light blue with brown.  Love the colours of peacocks and the ocean.  Also love fairies, flowers & butterflies.  Retro & vintage are cool too.

My list:

1)  A learn-to-crochet kit- I am a complete beginner so need a very basic intro and supplies to get me started.

2) A surprise from my Wists Thank you!

3) A journal- there's one I like in my Wists.

Thank you if you pick me! x
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006 01:10:24 AM by pinkangel1979 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006 04:05:46 PM »

Ok, so I am 19 and I am ADDICTED to craftster!!  Haha.  I have an associates degree from Grand Rapids Community College, went to Aquinas college for a year, and this fall I'll be going to Western Michigan University as a Design and Technical Theatre major.  Yay!  Anyway, I looove making new crafts and looove swapping!!  My latest craft discovery is painting glass things.  Its tons of fun.  I also knit, sew, quilt, decopauge, cross-stitch, re-upholster whatever furniture I can get my hands on, um..yeah.....lots of stuff.  My favorite colors are pink and black (especially pink though), and I also really like stars.

Ok, so enough about me (I think), here are my wishes:

1. A coin purse (or a regular purse if you feel so inclined).  Don't forget my favorite colors are pink and black and I like stars.  (Hint Hint....haha).  You can knit it, sew it, crochet it, whatever.  Thanks!!!

2. Any homemade bath and body product(s).  Lip balm, soaps, shampoos, makeup, lotions, whatever your heart desires!!

3. I am going to call my third wish "cranial accesories" (basically because I am trying to get in more than 3 wishes...hehe).  Anyway...."cranial accessories" of course include barrettes, fabric headbands (i dont have any but would realy love one), earrings, etc.  Basically things that will accessorize my cranium.  Smiley

Thank you sooo much in advance if you choose to craft for me!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006 12:50:33 PM by kitty1256 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Light a Portrait
How to Light a Still Life
How to Choose Your Virtual Film Speed
How to Choose Your Shutter Speed
Recipe Photo Shoot
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...