A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,801
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hoosiers?  (Read 17432 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

famousamos9787
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2004 01:36:30 PM »

I couldn't make it to the meeting for the craft fair planning thing, but I was wondering what you guys have decided on (booth price, place it's going to be, and other stuff). If you don't know, i totally understand, but i was just curious because i haven't heard anything about it recently. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lifesanadventure.et sy.com
help a poor college student out!
pastormissy
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2005 05:17:02 AM »

Man, am I bummed. I swear I'm the only person in Wabash who does anything creative. No kidding--even my kids' art teacher keeps telling me how creative I am.

I feel like that teacher in Feris Bueller:

"Anyone? Anyone?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with such applause in the lecture room, how soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wandered off by myself, in the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, looked up in perfect silence at the star"
meowsley

Meow....I'm one stitchin' kitten!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2005 06:49:08 AM »

Man, am I bummed. I swear I'm the only person in Wabash who does anything creative. No kidding--even my kids' art teacher keeps telling me how creative I am.

I feel like that teacher in Feris Bueller:

"Anyone? Anyone?"

I know how you feel! It seems I'm the only person under 60 that cross stitches or embroiders in NW IN. Where's Wabash?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No Cookies No Peace!!
Monsters aren't Pansies!!
pastormissy
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2005 04:56:39 AM »

North East Indiana. I'm about 30 minutes west of Huntington on Highway 24, 50 minutes south of Warsaw on Highway 15, 30 minutes north of Marion on Highway 15, and 30 minutes west of Peru on Highway 24. I suppose Kokomo would be a big town that's fairly close--but I've never been there. I have been to Logansport--about an hour west on Highway 24. Originally I'm from the happening town of Bluffton, Indiana--just south of Fort Wayne (Fort Wayne is about an hour or so on 24....). Wabash is famous for being the first electrically lit city in the nation. We're also the hometown of Crystal Gayle.

I suppose we're not in the middle of nowhere, since we do have a Wal-Mart. Marion has a Hobby Lobby and a mall. But I go to a little shop just north of here where I can buy cheese from this really nice Mennonite couple--I suppose that qualifies me as a hick. Yea verily.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with such applause in the lecture room, how soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wandered off by myself, in the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, looked up in perfect silence at the star"
acfcheung
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2005 04:21:53 PM »

I'm from Indianapolis, but I probably won't meet up with people. Anyways I'm from the Castleton Area.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EstellaLuna
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2005 01:49:55 PM »

Hi meowsley/pastormissy! Fellow NWI neighbor! Hammond, Indiana. Im under 60 (25) and loooove crafting of any kind.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinygoatstacker

Why can't puffins eat pancakes instead?

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2005 02:24:01 PM »

My grandparents lived in Hammond! Usually, no one has even heard of that city.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bumblebees, bumblebees... tiny and small, tiny and small....
BlueEyedMary
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2005 01:06:01 PM »

i kinda started this thread and abanded it so... anyone have any craft-like events happening? i live in columbus where there is a lack of creative types except for my friends. I love Bloomington so if there are any events there i'd be willing.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime, remembering when you were mine in a still suburban town...
meowsley

Meow....I'm one stitchin' kitten!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2005 01:21:53 PM »

Hi meowsley/pastormissy! Fellow NWI neighbor! Hammond, Indiana. Im under 60 (25) and loooove crafting of any kind.  Grin

Hi! Finally - someone else from NWI! I mostly cross stitch/embroider but I've been doing all kinds of stuff lately. I'm 27. Thanks for sayin hi!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No Cookies No Peace!!
Monsters aren't Pansies!!
carpejugulum

Gothic Martha Stewart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2005 10:20:14 PM »

i kinda started this thread and abanded it so... anyone have any craft-like events happening? i live in columbus where there is a lack of creative types except for my friends. I love Bloomington so if there are any events there i'd be willing.....

Bloomington here again. Not sure what is going on currently, but I'll drop a line here if we end up crafting at the Runcible Spoon again soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well, you don't say.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Trend: Edgy Slick Up-Do
The Monday Makeover - 1940s Hollywood Waves With Eugene Souleiman
6 Ways to Look Great While Going Gray
How to Do a Fishtail Braid
How To Curl Hair With No Heat
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...