A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pictures of craft fair setup - Please post!  (Read 122462 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2008 10:05:28 AM »

Nikki Mama,
I love your links. I sell bags too and sometimes find it hard to display them all without it looking "cluttered". I wanted to ask, where did you find that wire display that you have your bags hanging from? I wanted to do somethng like that, but didn't know where to get one and HATE going into Home Depot to try to "construct" one myself.  I have my second ever "real" show tomorrow, I will try to remember to take pictures of my set up.

If you need a quick setup for bags, try hanging your oven racks from your setup tent.  If you want them longer, tie them together with tie wraps.  That way you can cut them apart when you want to put them back in your oven.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mylasbags
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2008 11:15:41 AM »

Nikki Mama,
I love your links. I sell bags too and sometimes find it hard to display them all without it looking "cluttered". I wanted to ask, where did you find that wire display that you have your bags hanging from? I wanted to do somethng like that, but didn't know where to get one and HATE going into Home Depot to try to "construct" one myself.  I have my second ever "real" show tomorrow, I will try to remember to take pictures of my set up.

If you need a quick setup for bags, try hanging your oven racks from your setup tent.  If you want them longer, tie them together with tie wraps.  That way you can cut them apart when you want to put them back in your oven.

That's a good idea, but this show is inside. No tent this time around. I was looking for something quick and easy to either make or buy that isn't heavy but can hold some of my totes... I think I will have to take my dress form with and hang my totes over that...do you think that will look alright?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live, Love, Laugh.. it's what I do!
pinokeeo

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2008 12:24:58 PM »

That's a good idea, but this show is inside. No tent this time around. I was looking for something quick and easy to either make or buy that isn't heavy but can hold some of my totes... I think I will have to take my dress form with and hang my totes over that...do you think that will look alright?
That will work up to a point.  If you get too many on it, the whole thing will look cluttered.  Do you have a free standing coat rack?  That will work also, or anything that is free standing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkyK
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2008 12:37:10 PM »

Nikki Mama,

I use a cheap standing hat/coat rack as a nice portable handbag display.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nikkimama
« Reply #194 on: October 28, 2008 04:53:21 AM »

The wire rack was actually an old closet shelf that I wasn't using.  I will also be doing 2 indoor fairs beginning of Dec and need to think about other ways to display.  I'm going to check out freecycle and craigslist for shutter doors.  A coat rack will be hard for me to transport.
Will let you know what I come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

maasive
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2008 09:01:44 AM »

Here is a picture of my craft show set up. I shared a booth with a friend - that is why the table is on an angle - the show wasn't that great - so I am glad that I shared a booth. The turning rack I got from my hubby who works for a cookie company - he had an extra rack so I spray painted it black and it was perfect for hanging my stockings and holiday decorations - I may use it again in the spring for purses etc. My neighbour also scored one from my DH and she uses it to display her hats. Well, enough talk onto the pics...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2008 10:18:20 AM »

It's an excellent display.  Too bad your show didn't go better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2008 08:03:48 AM »

I just finished my first show. It went horribly and I sold next to nothing, but it was still an interesting experience and I think I did a nice job with my table. I create french beaded flowers and wire/bead bonsai trees. I think my stuff was just too nice (too pricey) for this show. Here's my table:

Middle, with my hand-stamped sign and a beautiful commissioned wedding bouquet as a not-for sale display:

Left side:

Right side:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkarmorbyamanda

modpodge runs in my veins.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2009 10:18:10 AM »

This is the PERFECT and just what i needed forum to inspire a display for my first REAL craft show (www.providenceopenmarket.com in rhode island)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2009 04:44:09 AM »

Here's my setup from last weekend's Market Day in Des Moines (first craft show!):

I'll have more pix later...but I just wanted to post this first one. Smiley

I sold quite a few things, but not as much as I thought I would. I know what people like and don't like now and what prices they're willing to pay, so I'll be much more prepared next time!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009 11:52:52 AM by chimes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Cambodian Coconut Shrimp Sandwich
How to Make Kimchi Pancakes and Butterscotch Apples
How to Make Vietnamese-Inspired Kim Family Wraps
How to Make Spicy Korean Pan-Fried Pork and Oreo Smores
Asian Hot Sauce Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...