A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Razor cami knitalong?  (Read 42791 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Janessa12
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2006 03:50:35 PM »

yay! that i can afford Smiley thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Janessa12
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2006 03:47:29 PM »

okay so ive got some yarn. i have this hot pink caron stuff and the size 6 circulars. im about a 35 in the bust, and reasonably small everywhere else. im wondering wether i should add on the 12 or not? i like my tanks tight, but since there is negative ease...i was thinking since some of you have already made yours you could help me out?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
uknowuluvit

hi =] I'm Deb.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2006 05:51:00 PM »

okay so ive got some yarn. i have this hot pink caron stuff and the size 6 circulars. im about a 35 in the bust, and reasonably small everywhere else. im wondering wether i should add on the 12 or not? i like my tanks tight, but since there is negative ease...i was thinking since some of you have already made yours you could help me out?

it's up to you if you want to add the 12 stitches or not, I did, but that's because I have larger hips. but im a 36 bust, and it worked. so it's really up to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zknits
« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2006 07:57:35 PM »

i didn't know this knit along was here!  so here's my final product...i did it on smaller needles so i could wear it with a bra if i wanted to be risque...i loved the pattern!  it was a quick and easy knit!  i ended up doing it twice...first time was too small...haha

i still need to block the back a little...it's a little snug in the top of the back...but i have til warmer weather right?

z
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my knitting podcast (knit obsession) at: http://seezknit.blogspot.com/

http://zknitsgoods.blogspot.com/
quikroxy85
« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2006 09:44:59 PM »

more pix on m'blog.

Question carecare...

did you knit up to the same measurements in your tank top as the instructions? same repeats and everything?

I ABSOLUTELY love your colors with that sock yarn... amazing and beautiful tank!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carecare
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2006 02:29:25 PM »

quikroxy,
thanks for the compliments! it's been a few months, but i think i made my cami a little longer than suggested. Other than that, i think i followed the pattern pretty closely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quikroxy85
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2006 04:33:36 PM »

One last question Carecare, did you use only one skein of that beautiful sock yarn??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

binkin
« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2006 07:34:35 AM »

Because I don't know when to stop casting on, I have this on my needles now, too (along with at least seven other projects) in Wool-Ease in a nice dusty sage green.  I hope I have enough yarn (1 skein), although at $1.77/skein I think I can buy another one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carecare
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2006 12:59:45 PM »

quikroxy, i used far less than one skein, so it was very affordable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Event Horizon
« Reply #229 on: February 19, 2007 05:49:26 AM »

can someone give me a hand with the divide?

I divided the stitches (78/78) and am working the front now but i keep ending up with and extra stitch each time at the end of the knit lace part. I'm following the pattern to *perfection*  Wink but its just not making sense.

did i divide at the wrong place (i started to divide at the k1, yo, k4 .... part, simply put the start of the pattern)Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Glowing Skin for Your Wedding Day
Back-to-School Statement Nail Inspiration
Get the 2-Minute Smoky Eye With Tips From Kayleen McAdams!
Sofia Vergara Named Head and Shoulders Spokesperson
How To Get Gel Nails at Home
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...