A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 11!  (Read 28472 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cotneyroo
« Reply #250 on: June 23, 2006 12:20:46 PM »

7. a pretty necklace and earring set i can wear in my senior pictures- not too flashy or big. small and pretty it can be any color to match black, i prefer it to have silver findings.

aw, I made MY senior class pic jewelry! (like a billion years ago) I am so going to pick you for this if no one has beaten me to it by the time my resolve wears down this evening. (how did I get so swap-overcommitted all of a sudden?)  Do you have to wear that weird off-the shoulder drape thing like we did?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mayerlove
« Reply #251 on: June 23, 2006 12:24:00 PM »

7. a pretty necklace and earring set i can wear in my senior pictures- not too flashy or big. small and pretty it can be any color to match black, i prefer it to have silver findings.

aw, I made MY senior class pic jewelry! (like a billion years ago) I am so going to pick you for this if no one has beaten me to it by the time my resolve wears down this evening. (how did I get so swap-overcommitted all of a sudden?)  Do you have to wear that weird off-the shoulder drape thing like we did?

nope, we can wear whatever we want! i'm getting mine professionally done- i just know i want to wear this classy black shirt i have! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: June 23, 2006 01:29:56 PM »

okey i have an extra drop spindle i bought from plain mabel, so i choose mayerlove for a drop spindle!

list-o:

-a reconned tee. i'm pretty easy! i've gotten one (a tube top) from the FOC swap and i am in LOVE with it... would love more!

-a hoodie. i'm a hoodie hoarder. embroidered, reconned, made from scratch! whatever you please! i usually wear boy's (not men's or unisex) size 16/18!

-a measuring tape bag! i love this bag!!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86096.from1146778913;topicseen#new

-something i can wear that has to do with italy. i love italy, and have lived both in florence and siena.

-summery clothes? like a stencil shirt with some sort of theme. i love shirts that say california on them. or little more hard-edged shirts that say East Bay.

-a kit for how to make microscope necklaces - i have the soldering iron already!

-a surprise based on my wists! http://www.wists.com/lasandri/wishlist

about me: i'm in California, i'm 28 and i'm a grad student in Graphic Design... i only eat, sleep and study... sometimes i craft, and when i do, it's usually knitting, needlefelt, and now crochet  Grin i'm really into skulls right now and hoodies! more about me? http://www.sandrisuperstar.com/aboutme.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006 01:32:45 PM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

owalkerjillo

Ve**ns rule :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2006 01:59:11 PM »

I'm in the USA and I claim lasandri for something (maybe more than one) from her wists. This is my first wish

Supplies:
--Beads, beads, beads and more beads. Handmade, hand painted or store bought. Wooden, plastic, glass. I am a bead whore and simply can never have enough. I would *love* some of these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=69909.0
and Im also on the lookout for red, black or yellow seed beads as well as any yellow, black, white or purple regular beads. I have a strange obsession with matte colored seed beads.
--Yarn, any colors and weight, I love chunky brights though.
--duct tape in any colors
--bead storage, crimp tubes, beading string (preferably something exciting not just strech magic or the generic.. clored??)
--ribbons striped, solids, polka dotted, whatever you have lying around.

Kits:
--Learn to make Paper kit (Ill obviously have things like.. a blender.)
--a Learn to make your favorite project kit basically whatever is your specialty teach me  (I knit but am pretty much confined to scarves, I bead, have minimal sewing skills that I would love to improve on, and I love making things with duct tape)

Your turn:
--a large, roomy, slouchy bag that could fit some school books in it or serve for a day at the beach (preferably made of fabric.. with a lining??)
look at this for inspiration http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35575.0 (feel free to simplify that)
--a necklace like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92198.0
--earrings (the more dangly things I can play with the better)
--a mix CD of your favorite music to craft by/drive by/ chill out by
--stickers, homemade preferably  Wink but store bought are wonderful as well

Im a teenaged vegetarian living in New Hampshire. I love theatre (Wicked, Rent, Once  Upon a Mattress, Hairspray, Five years later, Avenue Q.. etc), duct tape, the colors lime green, yellow, red and teal/turquoise. I love cooking myself new foods and learning about new places. I just got home about a week ago from Spain where I was for a semester. So anything about the Spanish language, people or culture is quite dear to my heart. Thanks  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2006 02:08:40 PM »

I am going to claim  owalkerjillo for some cd mixes... This is my first claim - I finally get to jump in!  Every time I start stalking someone to see if I can make them something they would truly love I get bumped!

Ahhh!  I finally get to jump in!! Yea!

Here is my list of would loves...and a tad about me

Hi!  Im Deb.  I am a stay at home mom of 2 little boys my oldest starts Kindergarten in August.  He is getting soooo big!  I live in Huntsville, AL we moved here last September.  It is really really hot here.  That is all I can say right now.  I fear the day our ac ever kicks it!  I thought it would be difficult for me to come up with a list of at least 6 things.. but now that I got going I am finding out that there is more out there that I would love to have!

Here is my wish list

Anything off of my wists..
    1.  www.wists.com/craftydeb

2.   a pair of overnight duffles/bags, whatever for my boys for when they go to grandmas. One loves dinosaurs and the other loves trains and spaceships.  They have to be really machine washable my inlaws house is very musty so I wash everything before I let it into the house!  They like realistic things, not cartoony.

3.   Dog stuff I have a few things on my wists list.. I just got a little poodle!   But we are starting out completely fresh so I need beds, crate snugglies toys.. a dental hygene kit for him... all sorts of things.  I dont need dishes.  I went with ones that can go in the dishwasher!  His name is going to be Buster registered name Nothin but Buster (long story)

4.   handmade wood crochet hooks.  I have oodles of hooks but none handmade.  I think it would be cool to have some wooden ones.  I dont have anything but the regular stuff. I  have a friend that swears by bamboo. Dont ask me though. I got the cheap stuff!

5.   tshirts.  I have outgown most of my tshirts.  Most of mine were all kidsy things. I  would like some new shirts. Stenciled?  Embroidered?  Appliqud?  I dont do pastels.  I avoid whites.  I wear a size large in ladies.   I like flowers.. trees koi now I love poodlespretty understated things so that bedazzler kit might come in handy for someone else

6.   strong kid friendly magnets.  My kids have been hanging up artwork.  One loves trains and spaceships.  One loves dinosaurs.  I need pretty strong though and pretty forgiving since the kids are going to be using them! I do have the standard alphabet ones already and thy just arent very strongmaybe those marble magnets?  I would do them myself they look easy enough  but time constraints

7.   Fabric Dinosaur and spaceship or train pillows machine washable please!

8.   a wood burning kit.  I would like to learn to do wood burning.  I loved it as a kid and I would love to do it again!

9.   a toy box for my new puppy he is small - will only be 11 tall at best.. so it has to be a bit low to the ground.  But I would like for him to keep his loot in one place!  Hey, training starts right away or else you might as well just give up, right?

10.   maybe a rain cot for my dog?  That sounds funny I know

11.     2 oversized washable placemats for my kids to put on the table when they are coloring/using markers.  Something I can wipe down with a wet cloth. Maybe like 3x the size of a regular placemat?  I dont know.  They are messy.

12.   a removabale cover for a notebook for when I design.  I would love to have one that has pockets for a small pair of scissors or maybe have one of those yarn pendants attached to it?  I am always loosing my scissors and also a pocket for a tape measure and a pen and a few spots for hooks like 3 hook spots?  I work mostly work with regular sized hooks but sometimes need to use the bigguns like the ns and ps and whatnot.  I use the half sheet sized spiral notebooks for doing all my design work.  It would be cool to have something that held everything I needed.  A small hook case would be great too one that holds a few hooks and a tape measure, a pen and scissors.  Doesnt need to be zipped.  Surprise me.

13.   Surprise me.  Lucky #13.  Just surprise me.  Stalk me.  I am a pretty  easy person.  I crochet .. I machine knit .. so those things I can do myself.  I love to be amazed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
rosali

English Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2006 03:03:39 PM »

I claim craftydeb for a sewn koi themed surprise! This is my 4th claim this round (1 received), I'm in England.

My wishes:

-Would absolutely love a knitted vest; like a tanktop but open at the front so I can do it up with a kilt pin or like the gorgeous circle sweater vests that I've seen on Craftster. May seem out of season but believe me it's still chilly in Britain! Love this kinda slip on style: http://i6.tinypic.com/13zvnr5.jpg

-A little ceramic or glass pin brooch (the smaller the better so I can pin it on a blouse) I'd love a simple chic design like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=272236.

-A painted box; the one irid3s3nt's secret foc swap partner made her's so cute http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97824.120 If it had a smiling Jabba the Hutt on it I'd love it even more Cheesy

-A surreal art poster featuring monkeys. Any medium. Gosh how random does that sound? I know something like that'd look great on my wall though.

-A newspaper print wallet, I'll try and locate the picture of the one I've seen in a swap gallery...

-A personal mousepad; mine's scuzzy and old and I don't like the dull ones in the shops.

My favourite colour is green. I also love brown, teal and rich blues, and I'm a US sz 6/8 (UK 10/12). I covet vintage-style designs like everything on this page: http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabric/clothesline_prints.asp
I'm not keen on pink, orange, neon, glitteryness or pin-ups, but love most other things; I'm quite easy to please. Thank you so much to anyone that picks one of my wishes! Please feel free to msg me, I love getting PMs Grin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006 03:19:06 PM by rosali » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftykate
« Reply #256 on: June 23, 2006 03:24:44 PM »

Ok, I claim rosali and her knitted vest. I'm an obsessive knitter, but I've never done a vest before. I'm sure I can figure something out that you'll like though.

This is my second claim. I'm in washington state.

Here's my wishes...

yarn or anything yarn related- I knit and crochet. I always have a million projects going at once so I'm always in meed of more stitch markers and such.

corset t- I love all these reconned t-shirts that have corset style ribbon lacing. So cool.

earring screen or other earring organizer. I have gotten a ton of earrings in swaps and have nowhere to store them. I don't want to loose any. I've seem cool earring holders made with screen. Something like that would be perfect. It would be even more perfect if it could be hung on a wall because my bathroom has no counter at all.

something cavlin and hobbes- my sweetie loves calvin and hobbes. He has a birthday coming up and I'd love a crafty thing of some sort with calvin and hobbes on it for him. I'm still trying to think of what. A t shirt would be really cool, but I'll try to think of smaller/easier to make things too. Mostly I'm just too much of a chicken to try stenciling myself. Smiley

diaper bag- I have a friend who is expecting an I'd love to give her a super fun, unique , or funky diaper bag. something similar to this one would be amazing.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16742400.0

car organizer- I'm a slob. I'm always loosing my cd's sunglasses etc. A crafty car organizer would be so cool. That or a funky steering wheel cover or other car accessories. I drive an ancient reddish maroon Subaru station wagon. She has lots of character, and I think she needs some fun accessories.

sock monkey- I dig sock monkeys but keep getting to busy to make one for myself. An argyle monkey would be extra cool.

hoodie- I love all the altered hoodies done in swaps. I've missed everyone of them though.

bath stuffs- Homemade bath bombs or cools soaps would rock my world.

Anything, but preferably a crafty picture, wall hanging, cross stitch, embroidery, etc that says, "A creative mess is better than tidy idleness" I saw this on an item for some swap, I think. I love the quote. It's my new mantra. Makes me feel ok about painting, sewing, and knitting rather than doing my dishes.

A suprise- I'm open to someone stalking my posts, and coming up with a complete and total suprise item for me.

I live in Seattle.  I'm 25. I work in a hospital and I'm very slowly working on a nursing degree. I have chin length hair dyed a ridiculous shade of bright red. I love to read, and knit. I dabble in other crafty areas too, jewelry making, spinning, sewing, polymer clay, but knitting is my main craft. I'm a vegetarian.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftykate.etsy.com

Yep, it's a knit blog
http://craftykate-knits.blogspot.com/

wanna trade? I heart personal swaps.
rosali

English Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 23, 2006 03:29:46 PM »

Ooh thank you Kate!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006 03:32:16 PM by rosali » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2006 07:48:03 AM »

I claim craftykate for:

yarn or anything yarn related- I knit and crochet. I always have a million projects going at once so I'm always in meed of more stitch markers and such.

This is my 6th claim (3 have been received and 2 are in the mail)

My list:

Sewing

A large tote bag - with a zipper would be great but not necessary.  Nice and bright!!!!

A summer purse - with wooden handles, if possible.

Oven mitts - any material but something with food, chili peppers or fruit would be nice!

I'd love a plush, homemade teddy bear!

Quilting

12" squares - any pretty colors and nice pattern would be fine but if you need inspiration, check out this website: http://www.quilterscache.com/BlocksbySizeC.html

Cross-stitch

A teapot picture with the teapot measuring about 3" x 3" and the Aida cloth at least 6" x 6" so I can frame it to match the few others I have.

Wooden Items

Rail pet - if you're a wood worker you may know what I mean but if not, check out this for ideas:
http://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/csearch.aspx?search=rail+pet

Crochet

Eeyore, Pooh or Tigger crocheted in thread - I already have Piglet and he's getting lonely for his friends.

Slippers - ladies size 9 in dark blue or dark green

12" squares in nice bright colors

Other

I collect miniature kitchen utensils so anything to add to this collection would be appreciated.

This is really out there and I doubt anyone will actually do it but if you want to send me a small, electric chocolate fountain, I would be so happy.

A bit about me:  I live in Alberta, Canada.  I'm a stay at home Mom and have just started a casual job at a bank, which I am totally loving.  I like to crochet, sew, quilt, tole paint and some times cross stitch.  I'll usually try a craft at least once.  I totally love swapping! 

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006 07:55:20 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2006 08:13:43 AM »

arg.  too bad you didn't want crocheted slippers that were orange..with green soles and blue bobbles on top.. I have a pair of them already done.  I thought I had the green and blue but apparantly the company I designed them for didn't send that pair back!  They are sooo soft.  I don't have enough of the yarn left to make a second pair of those. I will check though.  I keep saying.. hey, I have a pair of slippers....and they are already made - but they are the wrong color sadly!   They will be in Country Home magazine sometime in the near future...

Let me check my stash to see if I have enough of the green and blue left.  I have one slipper done in the green and blue but not enough to make a second one I don't think...If I have enough I will grab you up as soon as I can.  I always seem to do my homework for too long then I miss the window!

I might be able to hook up some 12" squares... what type of yarn are you hoping for on those?  I have oodles of red heart ss... great for afghans...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006 08:16:37 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Side Swept Bangs and Light Layers Can Reinvent Your Look
VF NEWS: Temperley London Spring/Summer 2015 - London Fashion Week
Our Favorite Curling Irons
How to Do a Ponytail Braid
Great Hairstyle for When Bangs Are Growing Out
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...